Sold / Found Plaids old useless crap for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
More Stuff Added 12/14/05

Have 2 O.S. RG .21 mills....(One w/ Flywheel, flywheel not included) has 1 gallon since it's pinch and conrod change, has awsome compression, you will not be dissapointed w/ this mill in any way shape or form I promise you....it's been stored w/ ARO in the case...not filled but nicely pickled since it's last day out........$75 shipped....
Second RG (one w/o F/W), has new pinched sleeve and conrod never seen fuel since pinch.....like new...both mills ran approx 3 gallons shared between them before getting pinched.....$85 shipped......
both have light scratches on head....no bent fins...super clean
These are NOT modded....I don't want to sell anything modded and have headaches so these have stock cranks in them......

RGs-2.jpg

RGs-1.jpg

Next we have a Fantom .27.....shown w/ an HPI pipe and OFNA 4 shoe clutch setup.......will sell all separately.....
4 shoe Fly wheel 15 bucks +shipping
pipe is sold
Engine, it has almost no compression but looks BRAND NEW inside....I don't think the case is tight enough around the sleeve to hold the pinch.....it's had less than 15 tanks including 2 breakin sessions due to sleeve replacement.....it's a parts engine...also have an almost new piston sleeve set that can be pinched as well....great for parts on this engine if you have one now and want to rebuild it to like new.....70 shipped.....for engine and spare P/S set....
FR-27.jpg

Next we have a Fantom .18 red head engine...not the newer turbo plug type....runs good and these are just impossible to overheat......they NEED to be run around 320*F......they run like ass unless you do, and yes they are meant to do that.......sell w/ sirio big bore (will get pics later)......80 shipped for mill and pipe....5 bucks for racers edge CB (24t I think)......
FR-18.jpg

Last I have a Picco P2 direct drop in for T-maxx w/ RD logics 1 peice pipe....this is one mean mutha engine.......it's not for the tuning impaired, awsome compression Flywheel/CB and EZ starter included........135 shipped
P2_engine-Pipe.jpg

paypal / MO / Check accepted (check clears before shipping).....
have more stuff I'll be posting later in the week.......

Added items:
Integy type-2 T-maxx shock towers w/ body posts.....1 brand new other is like new some scratches on one set of body posts. excellent condition.....$55 shipped....
Towers.gif

RRP dual disk slipper for T-maxx 72t spur w/ new pads....$20 shipped

RRPDualSlipperSpur.gif

4 T-maxx Clutchbells all are for high gear and either Racers edge/Dynamite or RD logics, I forget which ones are which.....$25 shipped all
T-MaxxCBs-2.gif

EZ start unit w/o batt pack $8 bucks shipped...I have 2 of these...

Stock T-maxx Tx/(x2)Rx $25 shipped..........

Airtronics AM radio set (Tx/Rx) 25 shipped

RPM T-maxx steering knuckles...like new, Mounted but never driven.....$25 shipped.....
RPMKnuckles.gif

lot of 6 stock servos....3 work fine no issues, 3 are good for spare parts....different brands I can get details later if interested.....12.50 shipped.....

Mugen MBX-5 A-arms (all front & rear upper and lower plastic arm parts, no turnbuckles or rod ends)/Radio box/ (stock mbx-5)front & rear shock towers, front & rear chassis braces...Sold to ImBroken
Mugenparts.gif

Mugen MBX-5 custom painted CP 2.0 body...used but still excellent condition......no large paint scratches....will post pics later 20 + shipping.....
Image1.gif

Yokomo YR4-M2 pro roller w/ all the hop ups you can imagine (aluminum motor mount/ universals / aluminum A-arms and delrin pulleys......excellent condition and eats TC3 w/ same setup.....very nice belt driven Electric TC....$125 shipped, just rebuilt rear ball diff and tweaked whole car on stand.....CF chassis has some scratches on it from normal use.....

TC3 RTR..... 3300 batt pack, Futaba AM radio set up XRS ESC and Epic outlaw stock motor.....CF center drive shaft and the hardened diff sets....graphite arms and towers.....spare spur gears, thrust bearing balls, springs, arms, knuckles and towers too, 2 bodies in nice condition........$150 shipped...

TC3 Spinners, Tires and rims $45 shipped.........Sold Locally
TCRimsSpinners.gif

OFNA 9.5 PRO kit.... it will be RTR w/ brand new never seen fuel TT pro .21 w/ Tiger drive backplate......tons of hop ups (PM for details) 2 sets of panther step pins w/ 60-80% tread left......buggy has less than a gallon on it.......awsome buggy to start w/ and race.....hitec servos (digital steering and 645mg for throttle).....6v pack...FM JR XS3 radio set.....diffs and shocks like new...front diff is new ne=ver run,, rear and center have 4-5 tanks use since rebuilt w/ new gears and oil....shocks were used for 4 tanks in begining then I used a set of Kyosho shocks while I ran it......stock body.....and spare parts too (steering knuckles/C-hubs and such).......450 + shipping (this is firm, buggy is worth over a grand and it's in perfect condition).......

NEW STUFF ADDED:
Finally decided to part out the T-Maxx.....
Tranny, Fully loaded HCR & RRP gears...Hardened top shaft, RRP disc brake, RRP slipper spur....RRP FOC gear....w/ MIP CVDs and Cups...$130 shipped...this tranny had less than 2 gallons on it and is spotless in side after cleaning...no worn gears at all.....the brakes have a small spring return to reduce drag so you will need at least 80 oz servo to use this properly.....or just remove the springs an let the Pads dangle like RRP does.....

Fastlane 1/10th scale Bulkless set w/ stock T-maxx diffs.....stock axles.....100 shipped......

Integy lightened chassis...perfectly straight no warps or anything....30 shipped.....

aluminum servo mounts for steering and throttle...$20 shipped

Aluminum Steering Servo protector $12 shipped

Fastlane or GA ( I forget )Aluminum Chassis Braces 20 shipped.....

Center Skid.....Racers Edge Lightweight Full cover ( the one that has the lil lips that go under your front and rear skids...........$15 shipped

Last edited:
BUMP.....for the lazy in us all

willing to trade and negotiate prices on some items as well......

trades for M-18 hop ups, Spy ESC, 1/18 scale batt pack, spektrum Rx, XB8 parts (no A-arms), T-maxx Ti Turnbuckles, RB .23 for T-maxx, elec. TC3 hop ups......1/8 scale wheels...Panther step pins or K2 softs

I'll be posting pics & prices of more stuff I have laying on th ebench......mostly T-maxx hop up parts, I have a huge box of used elec TC wheels....most in good usable condition and the rest very suitable for beater wheels or using rims to make ABS plastic wheels for drifting......

Last edited:
Bump for the new stuff added...I can get pics of any of the stuff listed tonight if interested.....buggy is in semi tear down for shipping but I can show ALL parts......

plaid, can i get pics of the mugen stuff...i might be interested.

I'll have to do it tomorrow....too late tonite....

no prob buddy. i'll be waiting

more pics added for the parts and body

BUMP!!!!!
I'll be doing pics of the Rollers and RTR stuff soon as well.....I can e-mail them if interested......

Hey Plaid, can you give me some model #s of the 2 working servos. I fried two this weekend...arggg.

I think it's the Futaba 3003 and some stock traxxas 2018 & 2055...I found a few more servos this weekend to throw in that set....I'll retest em tonight and see what works....PM your e-mail and I'll send the pics too.....I have pics of all the stuff but I need to edit them for size and color contrast stuff......so I can e-mail the unedited ones if you (or anybody) needs pics before I post em......

I might be able to get that 18 of you gf needs a neww mill that she can't melt, 320 would do the job.

sure thing man......I'm still open to trades on that stuff we talked about last month too....LMK what ya got....but keep your PM box cleaned...you got swamped w/ PMs over the audio stuff.....

Hey Plaid, I have a Never Used/Mounted set of (4) Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles. They are most likely for the 1st generation size TMaxx though. I dont know if there was a difference in length, for the 2.5 Maxx. If they will work for ya, LMK & we can work out a trade for the Mugen stuff..

thanks, but they are shorter......can't use em.....anything else you got???
I'm fairly open to new things I don't have, as long as it's still in good condition....

SD, couldn't find camera cable last nite...it's here in my office...I'll send the pics tonight.....

Thanks Plaid.

if your trade doesn't work out would you be interested in selling just the a-arms for the mbx-5?

Maybe,
right now that's all that seems to catch anyones eye....2 possible deals before you...you're 3rd.....

I may just have to bump this friggin thread every 6 hours just to annoy people into taking some of this stuff :D

B
BB
BBB
BBBB
BBBBB
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.