Sold / Found Pioneer Navagation/dvd/cd setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Got this a little while back, had everything hooked up and just relized I dont use it enough to have something this high tech and fancy in my truck. Last 8 months I put under 700 miles on, with most of my miles being around my local town or doing installs locally.

The set up is around $2500 new, is a little over a year old already. Here is the specs and some of the info.

Everything is in great shape, works like new.

Screen Specs: Pioneer AVH-P6400CD
General Features: Avh-P6400CD
fully-motorized 6.5" wide screen monitor
display angle adjustment
anti-glare, low-reflection screen
detachable control panel
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
Supertuner III tuner
Sound Focus EQ
Easy EQ
CD/DVD changer/TV tuner controls
XM radio-ready (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal)
audio/video input
navigation input
rear camera input
video output
MOSFET50 internal amp
4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
wireless remote
27 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
FM sensitivity 9 dBf

2 remotes!!

The Navagation/Dvd Din specs: Pioneer Avic-90
Pioneer Avic 90

Audio CD DVD In-Dash Player CD-R, CD-RW
With Remote Control
AM, FM, Satellite With TV Tuner
CD Text
RGB x 1, AV (2 Audio Channels) x 1
AVIC-90DVD 22471029
ONE unit that plays Navigation data AND DVDs? A foundation for a great mobile AV system, the AVIC-90DVD is a slender in-dash DVD-ROM/DVD Video player that fits in a single DIN-sized space. It instantly feeds you details on over 2 million points of interest (restaurants, hotels, gas, and more) plus driving directions for the continental US and Canada. With GPS, the AVIC-90DVD knows where you are, and via voice control you can even ASK it for directions. And when you're not navigating, use the AVIC-90DVD to play DVD movies for rear-seat passengers. Pioneer video displays are sold as options.

Supported Audio Formats Audio CD Supported Video Formats DVD Included Units In-Dash Player Supported Media Types CD-R, CD-RW

Everything works and looks as new. The cover for the memory card on the Avic90 din is missing, but a new one can be purchased from Pioneer for $26. Its a piece just for looks, so it doesn't effect anything. If I can find it, Ill include it, or if I find it down the road Ill send it, but as of now, its missing. Me and the buyer can work something out to get a new one ordered up. Its a thing only for looks, so it doesn't effect how it works at all. Other than that, everything is there for hookup and ready to install.

I can take actual pics if anyone is interested.
AVIC90DAV%2072%20dpi.jpg

mine doesn't have the black box. I dont know what that is..lol

I bought a extra remote, so it has 2. Also have the owners manual for it and all that fun stuff, so its ready to go. Its a sweet setup, just way more than what I need with the minimal miles I actually put on and I could use the $$ for bills.

I'm open to offers/trades, but since I have to post a price per rules lets start at $700.

Last edited:
Don't hesitate to buy you guy's, Pioneer make's some high quality stuff. The onlything i can see wrong with that picture,is that it's mounted in a chevy*wink*wink*

Andy, does it have a 3.5mm jack in the front? Also is it a touch screen. Thanks. I think I might be interested!

Last edited:
I dont think it has the jack in the front. You meaning for a mp3 player or something of that nature?
Also theres upgrade Cd's that pioneer recommends a person doing every 6 months to a year, and th last version out upgrades it to touch screen. You can find the upgraders on ebay for anywhere from $30 to $70. Mine still has the original version in it. The upgraders come on a dvd format, and you just slip it in the avic 90, and it downloads it. Theres also a door on the avic 90 for another form of like a disk. Honestly, I'm not sure if its for a zip drive or what, but I know a person can downlaod stuff from there comp and put it in that drive..I've had the unit for a while, and since I havnt used it that much, it still feels new to me..lol

Alright. Thanks for the info. I'm going to do a little research and then get back to you soon.

ok lemme know. I have it for sale on Craigslist and also in my local paper and its been getting alot of responces. Just to let ya know. Lemme know. Thanks

$600.. This is a steal, I will also consider trades/partial trades..

Deal pending..

k, Ill let ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.