Pictures: ROAR Region 11 Fuel Championships

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

403forbidden

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
High guys, just wanted to share some pics I took from this weekend's ROAR Region 11 Fuel Championships held at Time Zone Raceway in Battle Ground, Washington.

You can see more here:
http://robspics.com/gallery.html

05.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited:
damn, those are nice. I don't know how you do it but damn those are nice pictures. Nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:

How much to come Jersey and take some pics at the bash??? lol
Awesome pics bro...:thumbsup:

Were do you live?
Battle ground is like 4 hours from me...give or take a half hour...
And once again great pic's.

Awesome pics. You do a great job.

Great job! I went through the pics on your site, you have captured some of the best action shots I have ever seen!

Thanks for the compliments guys :) I appreciate it. I like to travel alot so maybe I will be able to take RC pictures in different US cities soon.

Zandor, right now I live in the Portland Oregon area, but I am moving to San Francisco soon.

FastEddy said:
SF proper, or somewhere close?
I would love to meet up with you.

Are you coming on to him...I can't tell?:p:

Hey man, I'm in Portland also. Really nice pics. I was going to race in battle ground, but never made it before I gave up onroad. :(

Breathtaking as USUAL Rob, keep up the clicks. :D Still haven't taken you up on that other site, so much to do! But will . . . someday . . . .

FastEddy said:
SF proper, or somewhere close?
I would love to meet up with you.

Right now I am looking at Lake Merced (SF), Sunset (SF), or somewhere in the Southbay.

Where do you live? I used to live in the Sunset area in the mid 90's

Thanks guys!! But the rainy season seems to be approaching soon :( No more outdoor pics for awhile.

(Indoor pics are like 10x harder to get decent.)

ImBroken said:
How much to come Jersey and take some pics at the bash??? lol
Awesome pics bro...:thumbsup:

Yeah, because we need a much better quality picture of this:

Ratzo.jpg

Once again, awesome, awesome shots! Always a treat seeing your latest!

wow, I saw this late.. GREAT pics! I'm more of a landscape photog, but I've been practicing lately with some action. I hope that someday I'll be somewhere around your abilities...

Nitro_Freak said:
wow, I saw this late.. GREAT pics! I'm more of a landscape photog, but I've been practicing lately with some action. I hope that someday I'll be somewhere around your abilities...

Thanks!

Just make sure to get lots of practice because shooting RC action is one of the tougher subjects to get decent.

Back