Pics of what's in my RC garage.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Finally got around to taking some pics of my RC family. Pretty much spent all day organizing my workshop and taking the pics.

Enjoy....

Here is the main work area in my 14' x 24' man cave.
RCs022.jpg

L-R Tamiya Vanquish - Reissue Tamiya Hotshot - Tamiya Avante
RCs023.jpg

L-R Baja 5B Autocross Racer - 5T Off Road Racer - 5B Off Road Racer/Basher
RCs001.jpg

That's actual dirt on the 5T tires Rolex in case you don't know what it looks like.

L-R AE TC3 27 Turn (Son's Race Car) - AE TC4 17.5 Stock Racer - AE TC5 13.5 Super Stock Racer
AE 18T (Sons) and 18T with Exotek Chassis
RCs002.jpg

Kyosho Mini-Z's
RCs003.jpg

L-R Starting from the back
Losi Junior T - Slash - Rustler (Sons) - ERevo - Losi Mini Crawler - Warthog - Kyosho STR - Mini ERevo - TTR S3
RCs004.jpg

L-R Clod Buster - Kyosho Vanning - Tamiya Hi-Lux - Vintage Tamiya Rough Rider
RCs005.jpg

Pics speak for themselves...
RCs006.jpg

RCs007.jpg

RCs013.jpg

For those who may think the vintage rigs are just empty boxes...
RCs008.jpg

RCs009.jpg

RCs010.jpg

RCs011.jpg

RCs012.jpg

RCs016.jpg

RCs017.jpg

RCs018.jpg

RCs019.jpg

SWX Crawler Build
RCs020.jpg

Losi Comp Crawler MOA Build
RCs021.jpg

nice garage!!! i hope mine will someday look like that!!!ahaa

All I can say is WOW Rob!!! Thats an insane collection! Totally messed up my "nice empty boxes" line too, jerk. Is that a room in your house or like a storage shed?

I think I just messed myself. Incredible collection Rob!

The S3 has never been run. It did have a new VSpec with 2050 pipe in it, but I pulled them and sold them off since I got sick of messing with nitro after experiencing brushless and lipo's.

The only (modern) nitro mill I have is in the STR which is a Ninja .21.

Well, at any rate that's an absolutely incredible r/c collection. I thought I had a fair collection but that's just sick Rob.

HOLY :censored::censored:It thats one heck of a collection man. . .I counted 45???. . .is that accurate?. . .either way my jealosy is quite high right now. . .lol. . .nice stable of R/C's man

damn dude....that is one amazing collection. i'm jealous.
have you ever sold off an RC? from the looks of the collection you seem to keep everything!

The Vanning, Clod, Rough Rider and Hi-Lux used to belong to my dad. He also had about a dozen more RC's that I sold off since he passed away.

I have also sold off about 8 or 9 RC's I have owned myself over the years as well.

When I get around to it, the Vanning, STR truggy and S3 buggy will be put up on ebay. Piss on all things nitro!

Workshop still looks pretty cluttered...

Let me PM ya my address and send me a few things. :D

Sweet collection. I'd love to do one of those "old school" kits.

WOAH. Thats all i can say. That garage is AMAZING. i wish i had that many cars to work/play with. I'm down to 2 that dont work, an since I'm 15, i dont have enough money to fix them :(. But hopefully ill be able to get a job soon :)

Got any more cars your thinking of adding to your collection?

The Slash 4x4 will be added when it's released.

Sounds good.

This thread made me get my TT-01 working (i 'borrowed' parts from my brothers TT-01) Now i just need to get my Xcellerator working again. LOL

Nice stable! That lot must be worth a fortune!

Both my RC's are down - does anyone know where I could find a pinion gear with 2mm shaft and quite deep teeth? Need one in order to get my Rage going again.

Back