Pics of my baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frumpy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys just got a new camera,finally:dance: Took some pics of the baja wadda ya think?:celebrate2:
Baja1.gif

Baja2.gif

Looks tons better than it does stock! Good job!

That thing sure is a big hog. Did you make those aluminum stiffeners/protectors on the front arms?

Yes I made them I'm in the machine tool field.:smoke: :green-grin:

very nice.. I want one of them so bad.. Nice rig for sure.

Wow! You better put it on the shelf and buy another one to drive :LoL:

By the way, where did you find the shock covers? The ones i have is a little to short for the rear shocks (they are claimed to fit the Baja though :\ ).

Don't tell me that your wife is in the sewing industry..

You need a body that is ON FIRE!!! That lid is pimp.

Nice rig. Think about an X-Can for the next purchase. It'll wake that dog up!!

looking good!
I have one on its way next month. Been doing a lot of research on them and decided to pull the trigger and get one.

that thing looks awsome! i could never drive that thing it looks way to nice. good jobe

Wow! You better put it on the shelf and buy another one to drive :LoL:

By the way, where did you find the shock covers? The ones i have is a little to short for the rear shocks (they are claimed to fit the Baja though :\ ).

Don't tell me that your wife is in the sewing industry..

Hey Pdreyer1,I got the socks from tommyii77 he's a member over at the baja forum:naughty: They are two different lengths unlike some of the others:w00t:

nice you done any thing to your engine and your shell is nice
good work :)

WOW thats realy nice that mate you shouls be proud and you should put it in a gallery for master pieces next to picasso lol :)

Man thats thing is nice,I got a baja and had to get one more so I could take one apart and make it my own...hope to have some pictures soon!!!!!!:redbuggy: