Picco Engine Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja Viper

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have two engines that I am going to have to make a decision between soon. I know nothing about these higher end Picco .21s so I am hoping you can tell me what the better engine of the two is. One is a Picco XP and the other is a 01.

The Picco 0-1BP is plenty powerful (some say almost as powerful as the Picco .26 outlaw!) and is on my new engines choice list, I'm not sure about the XP21 but it might be the purple head sport edition.

Originally posted by Ninja Viper
I have two engines that I am going to have to make a decision between soon. I know nothing about these higher end Picco .21s so I am hoping you can tell me what the better engine of the two is. One is a Picco XP and the other is a 01.

Here you go: http://www.teampicco.com/

The website is pretty sweeeet :worship: Hope this helps.

picco G1 XP21PRO MODIFIDE

we use the g1 xp 21pro mod . in our pbs with awsom results it produces awsom power right through the range its a very worthwhile upgrade to any 8th remember to adjust the breaks to stop it at the other end though lol very little tuning probs did find it likes a cool plug mod techs f4 firepower or the mediumf5 it has a tendency to blow a couple on running in but no probs now running temp avaraged about 220 on a norm uk sunny day aprox21 deg fuel used was odonnlle 25% overall a cracking motor :)

Back