Parts Interchangable?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Man

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Quick question my buddy has a Losi Lst and I'm kind of his mechanic on it because he is new to rc, but i need to know are the parts interchangeable with the Lst2. Thanks

most parts are, there is a complete upgrade kit from LST to LST2. so I'm sure

The arms, hubs, spindles are specific to each. The LST2 has bigger diameter cvd;s so the bearing set up will not be the same. The arms are beefier on the 2 plus the pins are not all the same. If I may suggest, the LST2 i about 100 plus shipping and you will make your truck better with it....

get the lst 2 upgrade kit as the others said

Well my buddy snapped the front a arm, snapped the shock rod, and the steering arm snapped. Those trees arn't real friendly lol. So i need to get some parts for him and was wondering if the Lst2 parts will work.

You can look int RPMparts too.

no for all the suspension arms and that type of stuff they are not compatible together the lst2 stuff is way beefier and will not fit on the normal stuff for the lst, you would need to buy the upgrade kit...

but why spend so much when you could just buy RPM parts... way cheaper very reliable, lifetime warranty, look cool, and are compatible with the stock set up...

www.rpmrcproducts.com

RPM is the best choice as far as I'm concerned. The RPM arms with Lunsford upper arm turnbuckles will make for a much tougher truck. The RPM arms help in more than one way. The first, obvious, is that they are tough to break. The second is that they are a bit more flexible than stock which means when you hit something with a wheel, the arm gives a bit vs snapping a c-hub or axle carrier.

The aftershock arms/cvd's/axle carriers (everything from the center out) is the same as the LST1 if your into hitting up ebay.

I have an aftershock and really dig it.