Paddles for the nitro evader

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxas t-maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So as many of you now my dad is getting a nitro evader and I was wondering are we gunna need paddles for it since it is just 2wd?

not unless you are running in very soft stuff, like sand or snow. what surface are you running on and we can point you to the right tire.

Half and half one half is hard pack with a thin layer of loose sand and the other half is pure sand.

the pure sand i would say paddles, but the other you could go with some proline trac ta gators or something with a big lug that would bite.

I have a set mounted on HPI F5's for sale...

PM Me.

I also have some paddles for sale... I loved the paddles for loose dirt/sand. They hook great! If you run them on hard pack though, they wear fast.

Yup, and SICK rooster talis!

Okay, well we will probably get some paddles but before we get them we need to get a set of tires we got it today and it had hardly any rubber in the rear. We drove it and it was like we were on ice we couldn't keep the stupid thing in a straight line=).

Nitro Evader BX with paddles.

Last edited by a moderator: