Overpowered Traxxas Slash 4X4 test run video.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I finally got a chance to edit this to take out the boring parts where nothing was happening:

Now i just need to figure out why i only get about 8 minutes of run time on 2S, but, it does have a HW XeRun SCT Pro ESC, and HW 4274 2200KV motor, and, currently, i dont remember what size pinion it has. I think its 18T, but, i was tired when i finished it up, and had several different size pinions in the work tray.

I have to say watching the slash in person in action even in our tiny yard is definitely impressive

Gotta say, not much of a Traxxas fan, but LOVE my 2wd Slash. Converted it to 3s and man that thing flies on my dirt track. Def one of my go-to SCTs! Handles beautifully!! :thumbs-up: 😊🤗

And love that lid! I believe I have the same one.
20220619_180107.jpg
VideoCapture_20220611-221157.jpg

Gotta say, not much of a Traxxas fan, but LOVE my 2wd Slash. Converted it to 3s and man that thing flies on my dirt track. Def one of my go-to SCTs! Handles beautifully!! :thumbs-up: 😊🤗

And love that lid! I believe I have the same one.
View attachment 163749View attachment 163750
Honestly, the only reason i even currently have a 2WD and 4WD Slash is because of something that happened about a year and a half ago. My favorite 2WD SCT's (which most of my trucks are 2WD SCT's), will always be a toss up between Team Associated and Losi (my absolute favorite though will always be my Arrma Fury, but, that truck i wont ever bash hard), and, because of what i had seen and heard over the years about Traxxas being money pits, and seeing how durable my AE and Losi stuff was, i never considered a Traxxas, until a friend got one as a trade, and convinced me that i should at least once try one, just to compare, so, i did, and, after beating the absolute hell out of it at a skate park in the winter, and only breaking a front hub once, and a rear hub once, and the fact that it does really cool front and back flips, which arent easy with an AE or Losi, i picked the two i have now up to be my beater stunt trucks, so I'm not wrecking my AE trucks, or my Fury (OK, so, if i beat on that truck, someone would probably kill me LOL). This is my previous 2WD last year before the fire at the skate park:
I havent gotten any real videos yet of the trucks i have now.

Honestly, the only reason i even currently have a 2WD and 4WD Slash is because of something that happened about a year and a half ago. My favorite 2WD SCT's (which most of my trucks are 2WD SCT's), will always be a toss up between Team Associated and Losi (my absolute favorite though will always be my Arrma Fury, but, that truck i wont ever bash hard), and, because of what i had seen and heard over the years about Traxxas being money pits, and seeing how durable my AE and Losi stuff was, i never considered a Traxxas, until a friend got one as a trade, and convinced me that i should at least once try one, just to compare, so, i did, and, after beating the absolute hell out of it at a skate park in the winter, and only breaking a front hub once, and a rear hub once, and the fact that it does really cool front and back flips, which arent easy with an AE or Losi, i picked the two i have now up to be my beater stunt trucks, so I'm not wrecking my AE trucks, or my Fury (OK, so, if i beat on that truck, someone would probably kill me LOL). This is my previous 2WD last year before the fire at the skate park:
I havent gotten any real videos yet of the trucks i have now.
I've got a dirt track in my yard so got a bunch of SCT. Love em all!!
20230415_083549.jpg

Back