os .21 upgrade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieselbullt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey was thinking of up grading to the os .21 from the stock 3.3 any thoughts...performance wise that is anyway is it that much faster?

It is a bit pricey, but there's a dollar figure for the piece of mind know you have the best. The ease of tune and the efficiency are amazing. This motor purrs. You will not notice much top end difference over the 3.3, but gobs more low end and a better powerband. HOWEVER, that being said. the OS 18TZ with a TM crank is a beast. The TZ has bottom end, middle end, top end, you name it, it's got it. That's what I ran the end of last season in my Revo and it was awesome.

I also ran a Picco in my other Revo. It was fast for sure, but it was unpredictable power. Too much power in the wrong places can get you in trouble on a track quickly. How do you use this Revo? Just a basher, or do you race?

Thanks no I'm not racing. I'm just looking for some more top end and some low end just all around faster the 3.3 is great however i just have a speed complex i guess lol