os .18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reptile

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I plan on getting a O.S. .18 CV-RX (S) w/11J Rotary Carb for my old tmaxx. What would be the best pipe for this mill without spending a ton. Thanks :cheers:

Reptile said:
I plan on getting a O.S. .18 CV-RX (S) w/11J Rotary Carb for my old tmaxx. What would be the best pipe for this mill without spending a ton. Thanks :cheers:
Thats what I have in one of my maxxs, alittle tip I turned my carb around and its crooked, looks funny but I have perfect access to all my adjustment skrews and my throttle linkage isnt fighting with my spur anymore. I have only tried the pipe I got from olds on it, The engine runs excellent. Plenty of torque and good top speed.

The pipe he has... that I sold him is pretty close to the one that I posted a link for up above... hindsight sux!

Alright thanks guys btw with your maxx do you get any wheelies??

Last edited:
On mine i got a stinger(that is what we call them @ my LHS) (i 4got the real name). Its the pipe that has a U shaped header and make the exhaust come out the back of the body.

Ya, it wheelies! It will raise the front tires shifting to second. I am running a lower gear than stock though.

lol at olds

I have a pipe and header (nip)that will work great for that mill. Its the AE tuned pipe, and duratrax header. Its a great combo! Its what I run on my Maxx. The header is a nice big bore header and the pipe is great for low end. The header is nip and the pipe has a total of about two hours on it and looks brand new. PM me if you are interested and I will give you a good deal on both of them. Even if you get them someplace else it is a great combo that I highly recommend.

Cool i got a ae pipe that came off of my tc3. w00t!!

nvm :shrug:

Last edited: