One SEXY 34 year old! Safe for work and little kids!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Perv!!! :hehe: LOL, it is a 1977 GMC Sierra Classic I picked up from a guy in Cali, now I just gotta get it to Louisiana. My plans are LS3 376/480 e rod engine and a 4L85e trans. I will be replacing the wheels with some American Racing Salt flat wheels 20'' in the front 20'' in back 4 -6 static drop.

KGrHqVHJBME63Uw3jSBO1we5LF60_3.jpg

IMAG0688.jpg

IMAG0676-1.jpg

IMAG0678.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

FleaBay linky

Here are the wheels, the gray will be paint one of the body colors.

Saltflats.jpg

I am looking to build a clean cruiser that I can jump in drive to Cruising the Coast and the drive it home. I am shooting for good to great fuel mileage with all the creature comforts of a new truck like cruise, A/C, heat, great sound system but all in an old 1977 GMC High Sierra wrapper. I will be replacing the 12 bolt with a 9 inch rear, Detroit locker and big breaks all the way around. After all 500+ horsey power should move this old girl along good. I learned what not to do after the swap on my 1976 Jimmy High Sierra and this one should be fun! look for up dates soon. First thing is first I gotta get it home and spit it and see what all I will need to make it happen.

[ame]http://youtu.be/NY3Md0yM-pQ[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/ech1MOjjO7Y[/ame]

Damn thats one sexy mama! Oh man she is hot, would look so clean dropped on bags. MMM!

Chip, where you been hiding man?

Great looking truck, one of the best looking truck bodies ever... next to the '85 chevy truck styles. ;)

Damn thats one sexy mama! Oh man she is hot, would look so clean dropped on bags. MMM!

Bags are tempting! But I want a 600 RWHP street truck not a low rider :hehe:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Chip, where you been hiding man?

Great looking truck, one of the best looking truck bodies ever... next to the '85 chevy truck styles. ;)

I stopped play with RC cars bro and been build a few 1:1 trucks. I picked up a 2011 GMC Sierra CCSB with a 403 hp 417 lbs of tq from the factory. Now after the tune and cold air it is a 450 hp 464 lbs of tq tire fryer! :hehe:

A GMC guy huh? Good man :) I've got a 2004 Sierra myself, nothing nearly as fancy as you though. haha

A GMC guy huh? Good man :) I've got a 2004 Sierra myself, nothing nearly as fancy as you though. haha

I love the GMC body style, my 2011 GMC CCSB is a stripped SLE.

Nice truck dude! Very clean and cherry looking I love that body style almost as much as I do the 67-72 era Chevy/GMC trucks.

Very nice Chip! I've drooled over one, same body, same stance your going for locally for several years. can't wait to see it done up.

Awesome man! Looks good. I've had 2 of that body style. Both 4wd though. If I was going to build a street truck it would be a 68 for sure. How ya been?

dang she is super clean and i love them rims u getting too can't wait to see it done

Nice truck, never find one in that pristine condition around here.

Nice truck dude! Very clean and cherry looking I love that body style almost as much as I do the 67-72 era Chevy/GMC trucks.
Shoot if it wares a bowtie or a GMC emblem I love it
Very nice Chip! I've drooled over one, same body, same stance your going for locally for several years. can't wait to see it done up.
Thanks brother!

Awesome man! Looks good. I've had 2 of that body style. Both 4wd though. If I was going to build a street truck it would be a 68 for sure. How ya been?
This one is my 14th 1973 to 1987 Breadbox chevy I want to do a 1964 next!
dang she is super clean and i love them rims u getting too can't wait to see it done
I am going to have a set of one offs cut, the American Racing are out the window. As of 5:30 central time I have a company cutting me a set of one off 22 inch rally wheels.

Just beautiful. What an immaculate interior.
Main reason I bought it.

Last edited:
Here in Pennsylvania a clean old truck like that is next to non-existent. It's a pity you want to take the factory wheels off.. it's hard to find a perfect set like that around here.. but it's all in what you like. I've never seen one of those trucks without rust.. :hehe:

Back