One AWESOME driveshaft (pic included)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipluther01

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I got this driveshaft from Rc Alloys Inc. (thanks Lessen!) This is a bad mofo! There is no WAY I'm gonna break this thing! I recommend one to anyone!

HPIM1283.jpg

I hope that after you said that you knocked on some wood or somethin, cuz anything can happen, :p

I'm gonna get one of those for my 1:1 Ranger! Are you sure Tom Woods didn't build that? That thing looks tough. How heavy is it? Probably not enough to off set the piece of mind.

I'm gonna get one of those for my 1:1 Ranger! Are you sure Tom Woods didn't build that? That thing looks tough. How heavy is it? Probably not enough to off set the piece of mind.

I dnt know how heavy it is, but it feels really good when you hold it up. Bill at Rc Alloys made it last weekend for me. I gave him a measurement and he took it from there. Give me a minute and Ill post a pic before I put it in. I used Revo drive cups to mount it in there.

here it is

driveshaft.jpg

That thing's bad lookin'! Can you say how much it cost on the site?

I'm curious to the cost as well.

I have an upgraded chassis on my savage and I'm thinking LRP28, but I'll be stuck using the wimpy dogbone that HB includes. I have a feeling a better rear dog bone will be in order.

Well I ordered a front and rear shaft from Bill ( RC Alloys ) for my Cyber-Maxx and it cost me 40 bucks plus shipping . Very beefy for sure .

Well, that's not too bad. Cost me just under $20 with shipping for the pansy one HB has.

That driveshaft was $23 shipped out the door. I'm just about to go outside and give her a test run!

well I got to try out the new driveshaft for aout 2 minutes and I tore the teeth off the spur gear. sad days

RC Alloys supplied the driveshafts for my Cybermaxx build as well. Very awesome product!