Ohh no Pat fans, Matt is coming to town!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone else worried/excited to hear what Mr. Walsh might have to say to the NFL on May 13th?

i am excited to hear what he has to say. i hope he spills his guts,i hate nothing more than cheaters( Bill Belichick ).they should have been fined more than 750,000 dollars

It'll be an interesting circus. Just like in politics, though, the accusation is enough. Whether the team is truly innocent or guilty makes no difference now. They'll always be the New England Cheating Bastards.

that is surprisingly true. A whole nation is jumping to conclusions. Not talking down or anything.

Belicheat!!!!
LOL, what a bunch of Pat haters.......and loving it!!

the best part is, he must have some good dirt on the patriots. why else would he have asked and rec'd immunity.

my guess is he says he knowingly taped the rams walk thru among other games.

While I don't doubt Matt Walsh knows something, what I question is what more does he know? We know the Pats have in the past video tapes other teams, but how new and surprising news can he bring to the table the we don't already know.

While I don't like cheaters and believe cheaters should be punished (which Goodell has already done) I also would like to see this go away quick. The sooner the better actually, look how bad baseball looks now with big star names popping up as have or suspected of taking roids. Same goes here, the longer this lingers the more the NFL looks bad.

-Michael

The baseball roid scandal is just speculation though.. They actually have proof this dude was taping games and practices

Whether or not Walsh knows anything doesn't really matter at this point. I am a Pats fan and while it sucks that they did what they did, everyone here knows they had a great team, and did not need to film anyone to beat anyone in the league last year...

The baseball roid scandal is just speculation though.. They actually have proof this dude was taping games and practices

You may want to check your sources - There have been more then one person that has tested and even retired from baseball because of taking roids, speculation on some but not over all. Regardless speculation or not, all the talk hasn't help baseball in the least.

AC48 - It makes me cry that Marvin Harrison wasn't in that game last year. Luckily we've got a chance to make it up on Nov. 2nd - which I am working very hard to get tickets for :D

-Michael

Yea would have been an even better pats colts game. The colts might take the win this year, pats lost a few guys and it seems like the colts are only gaining this year...we'll see.

Back