OFNA Mutilator coming soon..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ofnamutilator16 said:
just bought ofna mutilator . runs great ..fast would be nice if they had a metal chassis ( plastic one gets scratched easily !!)
Plastic chassis? I don't think there's a 1/8th scale out there that can handle a plastic chassis unless it was maybe 3 inches thick.

ofnamutilator16 said:
just bought ofna mutilator . runs great ..fast would be nice if they had a metal chassis ( plastic one gets scratched easily !!)

Have any pics of your Mutilator?

The chassis is aluminum. Mud guards are always made of plastic and are easily and cheaply replaced.

sweetdiesel said:
That is strange the OFNA site says it has a hard coated chassis. :ponder2:
the chassis is aluminum / hard coated but it does get scrathed if you like to go off road in a feild or such. overall i like it alot. pictures coming soon!!! and ill be pllacing video in youtube will post links !!! p.s where could you buy mud guards???

robmob said:
Have any pics of your Mutilator?

The chassis is aluminum. Mud guards are always made of plastic and are easily and cheaply replaced.
i will have pics soon some video ill put on you tube !! ill post links to video

Last edited:
looks mad mate but my hyper 7 would give you a run for its money

i just bought a mutilator .it is in route to my door step as we speak!

I would think it would make more sense to just step up and buy a CRT RTR for the money difference and quality.

I just picked one up too. I haven't ran it yet because the recoil broke on the first pull...

a video of OFNA Mutilator (not mine)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw-CIsFwpM"]YouTube - Mutilator 1[/ame]

jetboy said:
I just picked one up too. I haven't ran it yet because the recoil broke on the first pull...
When you get the next pullstart. Try heating the head up a little to help loosen the piston/sleeve. I can only imagine the 32 has rediculous compression and pinch.

Yeah thats what I did. Too bad it was 10 degrees out so I didnt run it outside. I got her running in the shop and got it warmed up and shut it down. It looks like a well built truggy. The only bad thing is the radio is cheap. The HPI and Traxxas RTR trucks have a better radio.