Sold / Found Ofna Hyper 7 roller.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OFNA buggy basher

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone I'm in need of a nice OFNA hyper 7 roller. Could be any kind pbs, pcr, pro, pcr pro doesn't really matter. Looking to spend in the 100-150 range. Let me know if anyone has got one they want to get rid of.

i have a bunch of spare parts i dont need. all new in box. found them at the bottom of a box while cleaning....

Your going to find it pretty hard to find a hyper roller for 100 to 150$...Most In fair shape will go for 200+:ponder2:

I dunno man, if you look really hard its possible. I've seen some nice ones go for $150 on the bay. I'd check Sgrid often, some dude just sold a TTR-S3 with full red option parts for $200! i was kicking myself for not having the money.

Hey savage fan thanks anyways but I'm looking for the whole package. Hey buggyracer thanks for the info ill be sure to check him out.

BUMP??? Anyways if it has engine and or servos I am willing to up the price alot depending on the equipment. Thanks for lookin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back