Ntc3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoc2008

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i plan to buy nitro addicts ntc3 i have the money and everything but my parents wont let me do it, nitroaddict wanted me to make this thread and see if i can't get some people to vouch for him about selling his used car. my parents think that if he did send it that they think it will be damaged, but i believe nitro addict. well i plan to show my parents this thread so that they will trust nitro addict for selling his ntc3 and that everything will be ok. thank you
bmoc

I will vouch for Nitroaddict. He is an extremely honest person to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him. His descriptions have always been extremely detailed in the past. The only reason he is selling his car is that he needs the money to pay some medical expenses from his accident.

i feel the same way its just my parents mainly my dad that doesn't want me to get it because he thinks something wrong thank you nitro dave u may have helped me get an ntc3
will anyone else vouch?

I was with NA this past weekend in Orlando, I know the car well and can tell you its one very nice ride. I know Na very well and can honestly say that you will be getting what you pay for, I also have the same ntc3 but if I didnt Iwould buy NA's, so , If you want to pm me, I will give you my ph# and you or your parents can call me, you will enjoy this car, its been very well taken care of!

thank you very much i will need to convince them when my dad gets home

I don't know NitroAddict personally but since i joined this forum he has been very helpfull with any of my questions, from his knowledge alone i can tell that he takes the hobby very serious and am sure his R/C's are very taken care of and running properly.

Well I say, if his LHS is willing to sponsor him, he must be doing something right.

well I've been trying to convince them anyone have an idea how i could?

Hey Bmoc, you probably saw it but there is a great positive response for NA in the Trader Feedback, try printing that out and show them, if you have'nt already.
Just a suggestion

I've tried just about everything i have thought about giving the money to my cousin and getting him to send it although i know i wont, they dont like the idea of buying it used they said if u want an ntc3 buy a new one, but I'm like the used one is o whole lot better than a new one. i will retry tonight see if i can't annoy them into saying yes.

no they are being a pain

Have one of your parents make an inquiry post under your username. We'll know it's a parent because the punctuation, grammar and sentence structure will be intact. We'll then vouch for NA's good name and attempt to make your case.

no believe it or not i posted this thread

I will also vouch for NA. He is a great guy. I have seen his NTC3 in person and it is a very nice ride. It would take you a while to get a new NTC3 where his is currently at.

thats my opinion too i hope i can convince my dad my moms ok with it