Now taking bets!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just posted some pics of the bash for some peeps to see in the banned forum. After posting them, i noticed that the RCNT logo is at the bottom of them all. Anyone wanna guess as to how long it will be until X notices and takes them down???

speaking of that - there were alot more pics up on this gallery, where did they all go?

NA, you should post some pix there without the RCNT tag, place a link on the bottom saying "For full coverage click here" with it linked to a redirect page that end up taking the peeps here. I got space, if you got the redirect I can host it.

Now that would be funny, since I'm not banned on Banned (under the same user name). Hell I even got a :hbd: from them last week.

naw - even though there is some anomosity here - I still get along with X, and mjime, and lason over there - i dont wanna kill my welcome. i didnt do it on purpose, i just noticed and thought it was funny.

oops, too late now.

There is no need to try and get his users over here.
80% of them already have accounts and spend more time here, and the other 20% are Racists and Homophobs that don't have any business posting on this forum.

My vote is to let the Arien Nation stay in their own compound.

Still, a redirect to the mad cow thing would be hilarious.

Back