Northern KY bashers!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

habitforming

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys,

New to the MT scene, upgraded from RC10T (about 12 years ago), to onroad 1/10th (R40) about 2 years back, to recently some mini brushless (Mini-LST and Mini Inferno), and in the last couple months, a T-maxx 3.3 and Savage Limited. Not much of a racer, but love to bash.

I sometimes run down in Louisville also, but I've always got someone to run with down there. Looking for some people in the NKY area, and especially some good bashing spots! Seems like Florence skate park is always too crowded, but maybe when it gets cold out it'll be better?

I'm in Lexington, KY but I'm always up for any good locations else where! Let me know!

-Michael

Oh yes, ask WoodiE to bring the 5th scale and make sure there's a dozer around, it's quite a site!

WoodiE, do you recall the facilty you came too for the race Monkey Wrench and I were running in Maysville? Anyway Chris Earlywine the owner passed away last week (he was only 39).

Speaking of Lexington I found a good place as long it’s like after 5 or so and it is Brandon crossing almost to Nicholasville. There is a TON of construction out there. Good running.

Oh yes, ask WoodiE to bring the 5th scale and make sure there's a dozer around, it's quite a site!

WoodiE, do you recall the facilty you came too for the race Monkey Wrench and I were running in Maysville? Anyway Chris Earlywine the owner passed away last week (he was only 39).

Wow, that is just awful! I didn't know he'd passed away.

Coyote Hobbies opened a new track. I don't know if they are running on it yet but the pics looked good.

i live near louisville ky lol. i got a stadium truck. i will run sometime lol.

Don't know if you still check this site or not, but I'm in Florence/Park Hills Kentucky. My friend Geoff has some land that we can run on as well, he is in Dry Ridge. Let me know if you are still looking for people to bash with.

Back