North East Racing starts soon!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow havent seen you on here in some time Chris. I'll call you this weekend to see if Bob still wants the Jammin.

godale03, if you want some good compitition, head up to the Hobby Hut. Or come up a little more and check out Extreme RC

Always looking for good competition... I am not going to offer much myself, but in order to become faster I need to race the fast ones! How much farther north are you?

Tom

Corrado, you coming to the Buggy Nats in St Louis?

nope, thats too far for me. i still fit in autocrossing, car shows, and a cruise to the bahamas with that schedule. its going to be a busy year.

Thanks Corrado... I might take you up on that. My father has been after me to get a touring car so that he could justify getting one. Frederick is only about 2 hours away. Easy drive. Thanks

Tom

well then come on up this weekend, ill be there. on the 24th ill be racing rubber tire carpet at horsham rc. then on the 31st back to fredrick again. within a week or 2 of that ill be in offroad mode so visits to fredrick will be sporatic and based on weather forecasts. all you need to bring is a radio with receiver, and a charger is optional but helpful.

Back