nitro rally cars?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris3.3

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
is there any nitro rally cars still made? like the Hpi rs4 rally car.??? i had one didnt keep it long and got a monster truck and i wanna get another rally car. nitro preferred.

if you want a rally car that bad buy a drifter go with a powerful brushless motor. and give it all terrain tires

if you want a rally car that bad buy a drifter go with a powerful brushless motor. and give it all terrain tires

What are you gonna do about the point they sit about an inch of the ground?

Actually, they aren't the same. Drifters have to have special settings, and so do rally cars. Rally RC's need to be lifted off the ground higher, and drift cars are closer to the floor.

still I'm thinking that if your running on dirt you shouldn't really go over huge air like mt's and stadium trucks do. at most your going to be 6 ins off the ground. so in actuallity it would be good to start on a drifter to learn to drift before you try to rally. then after your used to drifting, put stiffer and higher shocks and new tires and your ready. i personally think it would be easier to learn to drift, then learn to rally after you can drift. cause rallying is hard a sh!t but if you know how to drift it should be easy. just my two cents

And most drifters are belt driven. What happens when a stone gets shot up into the belt? you wanna be replacing belts weeklly?

how bout the TT-01d its shaft driven. besides you wouldn't really rally on gravel large enough to bust a belt.

how bout the TT-01d its shaft driven. besides you wouldn't really rally on gravel large enough to bust a belt.

I said most are belt, not all.

And thats not true either... my dad got a cinder, about .25 of and inch both ways, about the size of an airsoft BB, and it snapped his belt.

what about trucks like the Exceed rc rally monster

Kyosho DRX Nitro Rally Car seems the best bet, i would love one of these but can't justify it cos iv no where to run it

Back