newnitrofan is the man!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok i had a pastic melt down with my brake disk hub and newnitrofan gave me a GPM alum. purple one (extended) for $8 including shipping! thnaks again. i just got it on my savage tonight. will be testing it out tom and tell you guys what i think about it! :winnar:

Yup had no damn use for the thing and it was frickin brand new. I bought the HPI dual brake conversion which uses an entirely different brake hub. Glad you like it homie. Aren't you running the Aramid dual brake setup???

yeah i agree. he is a good man. he has a lot of good information.
savager

well i just tested my new brake hub and...... HOLY CRAP!!! my breakes are too damn good. I was doing about 30mph down my street and i put on my brakes and my savage did about 20 front flips! I thought that was the coolest thing i ever saw my whole life!! thank god for rc-solutions roll cage, it saved my truck. I just need to practice to gently put on my brakes. thanks again newnitrofan!! :yes:

i had the brakes set perfectly at one point and it was awesome causae it go come to a halt with the tires locked up and absolutely no problems

Hmm sounds like you need to set the brake adjustment on your linkage a little looser. That is too many flips for my taste but enjoy.

Back