NEW LIMITED Losi Mini JRXT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why it gotta be a mini tho? If it was a 1/10 Id buy it in 2 seconds :(
I like my mini b but it's just a little bit hard to work on. To mini for my big hands. I can always get a 22 5.0 and there is the full size mini b.

I like my mini b but it's just a little bit hard to work on. To mini for my big hands. I can always get a 22 5.0 and there is the full size mini b.
6 foot 8, 16 wide shoes........ imagine my problem. 😆

I agree.
Got the email too. Almost clicked the buy button then saw it was a 1/16 scale? looks too much like a toy.

Sad to see so much negative on this mini. I recently bought 1 and have switched it to brushless. I find it extremely fun to drive for some reason and it hauls ass honestly. It will wheelie if I just punch it straight from a dead stop. I will admit tho that it does seem a bit fragile and I am scared of the day it may slam into something because it will probably be the end of it but so far I've barely popped a ball cup off a few times. I wish I had the 1/10th model but those days are gone sadly. I am holding onto a 1/10th scale JRxT transmission tho that may be put into use in the near future with a JR-2 that I'm rebuilding on the side....gonna take a little modification tho as they don't seem to be as exact fits for each other as I previously thought. I copied what this guy bought in the video but the esc took a dump quickly so I'm on the 2nd esc already lOl