Need some prayers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very glad to hear she is home and doing well!

That is great news Dom! Kids are resilliant! Man I am so happy for you and your family!

Thhank god. I hate when kids get hurt. Adults i laugh at cuz were stupid. but not babies. She is still in my prayers.

As I said in my earlier post, choosing to keep her another day for observation rather than not knowing when they could release her was a very good sign.
We're all breathing easier now, knowing she's back home and will have no after effects from it.
Lets not forget to add a prayer of thanks.

Dom that is the best news I've heard all week! So glad to hear everything is looking so much better. Before you know it she'll be right back to normal.

Glad to hear it Dom. I hope she gets better soon.

Now isn't this the point where you're supposed to ground her for scaring the crap out of you like that?

I am truly glad to hear that things are looking better. Since I became an uncle 6 years ago, stuff like this really gets to me.

Kids are truly wonderful and innocent. But man can they do stuff that scares the bejeezus out of you.

You and your family have my best thoughts for a complete recovery.

Glad to hear She is back home and doing good!

Last edited:
Glad to here she is back to her self Dom. One of the good things about small children is they recover from things like this much faster them us old farts do, LOL!!!

We are all so releived that she is going to recover. She is going to have all her follow up appointments with the neurologists at Stanford Hospital. It's a long drive for us but will be well worth it. Luckily our medical insurance is very good; times likes these I'm glad we opted to pay for the higher costing plan. Helicopter rides aren't cheap!

I'm trying to ground her for the rest of the week for scaring the crap out of us but at 22 months old she is not cooperating. lol

The next thing I need to do is figure out how to childproof these windows.

I'm trying to ground her for the rest of the week for scaring the crap out of us but at 22 months old she is not cooperating. lol

The next thing I need to do is figure out how to childproof these windows.

It would be counter productive to ground her, since it was originally the ground that caused the problem.

No need to worry about windows if you keep them chained to a lolly column in the basement. :D

Man thats great. I am so glad for you and your daughter. I hope she does well.

hey Dom,
this is fantastic news! I'm glad that she is doing better and finally home. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers that her first doctor appointments go as planned.

Wow that sucks man. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better soon.

It's a bit harder when you have a daughter, but I plan on giving my son a good kick in the ass when he turns 18.. Just because... lol

Glad to hear your daughters home Dom... Kids are definitely tough lil buggers...