Need new Radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a737mech

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking at replacing my existing radio. I have a buget of $300.00. Am thanking about ether JR XS3 Pro Syn. FM, or the KO Propo EX-10 Helios FM radio. Any advice in this matter on which on to get, if ether will be greatly appreciated. I want somthing for the racing curcuit. I also need good servo advice, i here about hitec, futaba, JR, Ko, which is the best in strength, and performance.What of this new nomadio remote i am hearing about. What is the price tag for that bad boy.

Last edited:
KO Propo EX-10 Helios is the only way to go! Plus their servo's are just as high in quality. If I had the $$$$, that's all I would run with.

I was thanking about the KO Propo but wasn't quite shore. But now I thank I am ready to make a right decision.

The XS3 is a GREAT with lots of options for tuning and the servos are decent for onroad and maybe ST's but they could be better.

I run the JRXS3 and my brother runs the XS3Pro. Both the same radio except that the pro has 10 model memory as opposed to 6 for the regular version. I say go with either one. The pro version goes for about $220.

Thought it over in more detail and have decided on the JR XS3 Pro for $250.00
Now all I need are servos

The XS3 Pro comes with servo's. They are fine performers for touring cars. Great for just learning. You can upgrade later on after learning the radio and it's characteristics on your car.

Back