Need a new traxxas maxx motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i seen those supercharger kits...i was kinda wondering about them. as far as the nitrous goes, i dont like messing with that stuff...i have been debating on putting it on my banshee or not, but it just makes it a PITA to tune after it on there...you have to dump in more fuel when you run the n2o which is hard to do if your not going to run the n2o all the time... so either your balls out all the time or your sluggish most of the time and balls out the rest...i just dont know...

i took out my traaxxas 3.3 and replaced it with a O.S. .21 tm it has a bunch more power. it ripped the gears in the transmission, converted to single speed, have not got it running yet. should be running in 2-3 days. o, the O.S. 21. is a bolt in on a jato.

would the Dynamite .21XP Platinum be any good to hook up to a tmaxx ? what all would i need to put one in ?

Pretty sure that's a true big block, so you'll need a bb mount kit, a chassis or chassis extension, exhaust system, driveshafts, and a 1/8th clutch bell.

Back