Need a helping hand here :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For those of you with a Facebook account I could really use your help :) I'm trying to win an Atomic 1/10 scale buggy giveaway that Atomik is doing on their facebook. Please click on the link below and simply like my contest pic. Thats its, thats all you have to do. :) If I can get enough support to win this thing I'll try and find someway to give a lil something back. Maybe I'll donate something to the site again for another giveaway or something. At any rate. Thanks for any help you can render in my fight to own more RC kits than I can possibly use! lol

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572142719465186&set=o.184582218317570&type=1&theater

oh, and be sure and friend me or go to my RC FB page and give it a like if you want to :)

www.facebook.com/greywolfstudios74

Last edited:
Just "liked" it myself.

I was checking out your page and watched the supercharged soap dispenser video. Is it still going strong or did the motor die?

Thanks guys! So far its lookin good but this is only the first round. The top three guys will go on to the next round which as far as i know will be the final round but IDK what they are gonna have us do for that round. I'll keep you guys posted and I appreciate the support. I've never owned an Atomik kit before and i dont know much about them so maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to do a review video on one :)

Done rc friend. Good luck!! I think your gonna need a few batteries. Lol

OK, its crunch time now...The contest I asked you for help with before in now in the final phase. I came in number 3 in the first phase. The likes are gonna start over now so i need everyone to like this pic again I need every like I can get on this link so please share this with all your friends and ask them to share it with all of their friends if you can. All the support is much appreciated and I really hope we can pull off a win here! Also, please note. if you like any other pictures in this photo album you may be giving my opponents votes as well (unless thats what you want to do then by all means have at it!). No offense to my fellow competitors but I really wanna win this RC!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...96843562.41448.184582218317570&type=1&theater

If I pull out a win I've got something planned for a giveaway/member drive for the forum. I'm gonna do a giveaway on my FB page where anyone can go to my page and I'm gonna post a Pic of the forum logo and everyone that likes the pic will get one vote, if they like my page they will get one vote, If they like my share the pic of the forum logo they will get a vote and if they sign up for the forums they will get a vote. Anyone who was a member previous to the winning announcement that posted here that they liked and shared my contest pic will have their votes doubled. I'm still working on what the prize(s) will be but I'm gonna wait till Friday to see what happens before figuring all that stuff out. Who knows maybe I can even talk to Woodie and see if the site wants to co-sponsor something. This is all just in the idea stage atm though so dont get to excited just yet :) Stay tuned though :)

It soooooo close guys....its neck and neck with all three of us....please share with all your friends and your friends friends if you guys can!

This is soooo close...If anyone hasnt liked this pic already please help a brutha out and if you would be so kind please share it with you friends and ask them if they can like and share! :) Thanks a million to those that have alreayd helped me!

Its pretty much down to me and one other guy...the third guy has fallen behind us a fair amount but the other guy and I keep trading places for first and second lol. thi sis a slug fest!

Back