Sold / Found Nearly new Savage X SS with 2.4 ghz radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1500valk

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
l_105d621078f499f01e37ee2780c0a42e.png

For sale

HPI Savage X SS with Futaba 3PM 2.4 ghz radio
Hitec high torque steering servo (not sure on model # at this time, but it’s 170 oz in)
1100 mah RX pack
HPI Rx battery meter installed.
Stock dirt bonz tires w/ stock hpi wheels, unmounted.
Associated MGT wheels and tires.
Body has never been run.
Engine has been run only through break-in, maybe 6 full tanks, never over 240 degrees.
Runs strong….

Roto start w/ 6 cell battery
Also, traxxes RX charger (will charge roto start battery as well)
Sorry, shipping to US only.
Paypal accepted.

$525 shipped.

This truck was purchased only 2 months ago, or so. Barely run, and NEVER been off road (like I said, just finished break in).
Additional pictures upon request.

that price is negotiable. and comes with a full set of team associated hex drivers and socket drivers. the full aluminum ones. this is a getting out of r/c, probably forever, sale. some things have come up. So, make me an offer!

Also, a IR temp gun and exhaust stopper

all of this included in the sale of the X SS

l_84bc80d67a1e0fccad2941f392a18aa3.png

also, with the same deal, a small purple glow plug ignitor with meter and wall charger.

also, the radio has 2600 mah AA batteries installed, and comes with a transmitter charger for the futaba radio!

Last edited:
ok, price drop, now $475 shipped to US. I think this is a pretty good deal, when you realize that tower has this truck at $365 and radio at $179. and then you have to figure shipping. also, this truck was meticulously built, using a digital caliper to ensure the tie rods and suspension pieces were dead-on to the millimeter.
also, this already has a high torque, metal gear steering servo (hitec hs 5645mg). NImh Rx pack, and of course, the decent associated tools!

no takers yet, bump.

Do you want to sell just the hex drivers? If you do send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.