NCVRCC Comp 1 LCC doing work

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here is a video of the guy that took first place at our first NCVRCC club comp on course 3 driving his Losi Comp Crawler.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was the first place run? why didnt you beat that! lol jk.

Hey I made it farther then a guy with Berg axles on a stick chassis...

I guess I'm just not a crawler guy. That wasn't impressive at all. :shrug:

I dunno... to me there's just something kinda dumb about driving a radio control truck from 4 feet away. I feel like I just want to push the damn thing when it would get stuck. They might as well be remote controlled instead of radio controlled.

Last edited:
I'll admit I wasn't too impressed with the run either but the rock is prolly alot slicker than it looks too. Crawling is not for everyone for sure Lessen, its kinda like golf, can be a blast to play but really sucks to watch. I really like crawling better than any other rc aspect personally, comps are the poop, trying your absolute best to NOT hit a gate or roll or reverse and while in a hurry to not time out is a blast! imo.

I'll admit I wasn't too impressed with the run either but the rock is prolly alot slicker than it looks too. Crawling is not for everyone for sure Lessen, its kinda like golf, can be a blast to play but really sucks to watch. I really like crawling better than any other rc aspect personally, comps are the poop, trying your absolute best to NOT hit a gate or roll or reverse and while in a hurry to not time out is a blast! imo.

Those rocks are really slick and most of us including me and curtis didnt even finish that course in time. I love crawling its awesome and you dont break as much.

plus its a video, i think crawlers are the hardest rc's to video because you never get any where near the difficult-ness on tape that you would see in person.

I agree with the golf comment, I really enjoyed my LMC when I would crawl the little course I made in my back yard. It was very relaxing and it was an easy way to take your mind off of stuff. On the other hand, unless a crawler is doing something unbelievable, watching them can get kinda dull. Anyway, looked like a fun course, I think my LST would get stuck at the tire simply because it would fit through it lol, and maybe that corner around the tree in the beginning, and it would probobly break the bridge... come to think of it, I doubt it would do much of anything but jump the rocks :first_place:

-AxialLST

Crawling is not for everyone for sure Lessen, its kinda like golf, can be a blast to play but really sucks to watch.

I completely understand that way of looking at it. I've often been tempted to get a crawler because the technical aspect of crawling is interesting to me. But then everytime I watch a vid I'm like... yawn.

I completely understand that way of looking at it. I've often been tempted to get a crawler because the technical aspect of crawling is interesting to me. But then everytime I watch a vid I'm like... yawn.

I thought the same thing i was like there is no way I am going to do this it looks so boring. Now its all I do in RC lol.

I thought the same thing i was like there is no way I am going to do this it looks so boring. Now its all I do in RC lol.

Yep drug Brandon back out to a comp after a little hiatus from crawling, and when we were all done running I let Brandon drive my comp rig to seal the deal, and this time the crawler bug bit him in the A$$ full tilt, he can't get enough, LOL!! and that course all though it may not look like it was way more difficult when you were there in person actually running on it:D

Back