Nascar this week

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that was a good race.I hope to make it to the next one here,I had tickets but went rc car racing instead....:marshall:

Yeah! No poop! That was great! what the hell was Kenseth thinking?.?.

same thing a lotta other people were thinking. last turn is famous for wrecks like that. too bad those turns aren't banked :D nascar on a road course is like trying to drive a pan car.

swet a whole day of racing so far I love saterday night races lets me go race rcs in the am go jr free the #8 yahoooooooooo its on now:celebrate: :w00t:

WOW! What a finish! McMurray wins by about 6 inches! Hey Josh, guess you didnt get to see that huh? Too bad, one of the best finishes I have seen in a loooooong time!

Congratulations to Jamie McMurray....excellent finish!

WOW! What a finish! McMurray wins by about 6 inches! Hey Josh, guess you didnt get to see that huh? Too bad, one of the best finishes I have seen in a loooooong time!

Hell no bro! My wife decided she wanted to drag out the old t.v.! I owe her BIGTIME!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! !

I've been waiting 3 1/2 years for this! Wooo Hoooo! Time to open that bottle of XR! HA HA! 5/1000's of a sec! 2nd closest finish since electronic scoring. I'm freakin lovin' it!

Hey Joe, must be karma bro.. I just started doing an Irwin themed body for my late model RC18t TODAY! Guess I need to make a couple adjustments to honor the win :) HA HA HAAA!

Goodnight fellas! This is MY week! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hell no bro! My wife decided she wanted to drag out the old t.v.! I owe her BIGTIME!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! !

I've been waiting 3 1/2 years for this! Wooo Hoooo! Time to open that bottle of XR! HA HA! 5/1000's of a sec! 2nd closest finish since electronic scoring. I'm freakin lovin' it!

Hey Joe, must be karma bro.. I just started doing an Irwin themed body for my late model RC18t TODAY! Guess I need to make a couple adjustments to honor the win :) HA HA HAAA!

Goodnight fellas! This is MY week! :thumbup::thumbup:

Dammit! I was so hoping that you missed it because of your tv! Dammit!

Just kidding Josh. He certainly earned that one. Fought the whole night. And I'm happy for him. He's starting to come around. It was an awesome finish. And made doubly good because he squeezed out that little prick Shrub.

That was definately the best part candyman, the fact Kyle the jackass bush didnt win! McMurray definately earned that one!

Just another tidbit I just read on Nascar.com... according to the scoring loops there were 7 lead changes between Jamie and The Shrub on the final lap. That's pretty freakin' amazing! Screw my work uniform.. I'm wearing my Crown Jersey to work tomorrow :thumbup::thumbup:

Just to badd Kyle dusch bag did not hit the wall again,that was a good race and a better guy could not have won,well one could have jr but his time will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

Great finish!!! I wish it could have been Jr, or Harvick, but all in all it was a great finish and a much deserved win for Jamie.

Tom

Well I just heard that budwieser will not follow JR next year,screw them I will never drink bud again :banned: this bites they must have rocks in there head...

Well we have not heard yet what the deal is with the number but it still will not be the same to see JR driving anything but the bud car,man I hope the wicked step mother is freaking happy now.............

I was hoping all the deals would come through and he'd stay in the #8 Budweiser. But that's a tough deal to make. Frankly I'm fine with whatever he drives. If I have to keep an eye on the #5 Kotex Chevy, so be it. I'm just looking forward to him getting back to winning. I think all the drama with DEI was killing his focus.

I was hoping all the deals would come through and he'd stay in the #8 Budweiser. But that's a tough deal to make. Frankly I'm fine with whatever he drives. If I have to keep an eye on the #5 Kotex Chevy, so be it. I'm just looking forward to him getting back to winning. I think all the drama with DEI was killing his focus.

HAHAHHAHA now that would be funny poop there,guess the wife would still root for him,well I would too but could you imagine all the big fat guys with no shirts on with kotex writtin on them lololool omg funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back