My poor little town. Staples is now considered a gang

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree. For these certain instances, like this one, Drafting to the military for punishment should be legal....

I totally agree. For these certain instances, like this one, Drafting to the military for punishment should be legal....

The thing that makes the military work as well as it does is that we are all volunteers. Getting an 18 or 19 year old to settle down and play as part of a team can be challenging as it is, imagine doing it with someone with a chip on their shoulder.

I agree. Altho, we have a few ground pounders that go up and down the road here. One of them is a riced out dodge neon (complete with racing stripe and wing).

Yes, I said a "riced out dodge neon".

In the end tho, they're doing humanity a huge favor by sterilizing themselves.

Well, the good thing about the earth-shakers is that after a while they won't hear you coming up behind them to beat some sense into them with a baseball bat! I don't mind a good sound system, but please don't make listen to yours over mine at a stoplight.