My polishing projects

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your loss ree ree but congrats on your child! I really like your work too. Just came upon this thread today and I'm already thinking of things to have you polish up if your willing! Keep it up!

Give me about a week or so and I'll be up and running again.

ok so i know its been a while since i posted in here. i started polishing the a arms to my t maxx and this is one that has been polished against one that has not. see you can make integy stuff look good :)

3aaeb7f0.gif

66878fb5.gif

937fa2a4.gif

i still have the rest of them to do, but i wanted to show yall what they look like.

Wow I just recently joined and just found this thread sense it hit the top of the list. You do some awesome work and I would deff be interested at some point or another. I'm in the works of doing revo 3.3 project car.

well I'm always up for a challenge ! i think I'm going to buy an aluminum gas tank from rd logics and shine it up to put in there. sooner or later all the guts of the t maxx will be looking like white gold :)

take progress pics of the whole car as it sits.

another a arm for the maxx
7ddd42e3.gif

i figured since i can't find parts for these shocks i would mess around and shine one up. i didnt take too long on it so it isnt the best. if anyone knows where to get RCone shock parts at, PLEASE let me know !!
19dd4155.gif

There was never a question of how well Integy parts polish up. It's their materials and QC that we question. Your polishing job is nice, though.

Lol Rolex ! You need to send that fine little machine of yours this way and let me work some magic on it. Make it REALLY stand out from everyone else's!!!!

Ahh ok man, well I look forward to the day you let me put my work into that thing :) everyone likes it now, just think what they will say when it hurts their eyes to look at ;)

where ware you when I was doing my engine!!!
dsc01202ij.jpg

By linosvt at 2012-04-02
dsc012012.jpg

By linosvt at 2012-04-02

Ahhh yes, I do car and truck parts as well. I have a deal with a local preformance parts store here doing auto parts as well as most of my own lol.

Your rig looks super nice ! Hit me up if ya ever need anything done or touched up!!

Anyone want anything done ???

i think you should replace all the fuel lines with chrome pipe and do the wheelie bar chrome

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

i think you could also do with a chrome pipe thats connected to your air filter ;P