My new rig...new flex pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMM that is lookin good man nice job indeed!

Watch the roll backs driver next time it will cost you a reverse, LOL!!!!! Cool vids, looks like it is coming along nice.

lol yeah, I need to get my transfer case reduced soon so I can just creep along. Have to ride the clutch a little in some places do help the bumps lol. The rear suspsension Ima be putting on will help a bunch though. Going with 63" chevy leafs from the stock 48" toyota's.

Nice videos, looks like fun!!!

Tiger stripe that mofo, red and black or blue and black!

Tiger stripe huh? lol maybe. I have flat black ready but nothing else....

Finished my tube doors, layed down some crappy paint and got my tool box on...Also bought a new car trailer...

002-181.jpg

001-2131.jpg

Doors looks good!

Blue n black strips ftw!

More big spots than stripes lol. And thanks man.

If any one is interest, I got my 63" chevy springs on (rear) over the weekend. Running double shackles for now....

(tool box and flat bed are off still from when I put the springs on)

Nothing crazy, just testing em out last night....

003-160.jpg

004-140.jpg

005-108.jpg

006-95.jpg

Oh yeah that thing is a beauty! Nice pics too thanks for sharing man!

Looks like it is really coming along nice Lloyd thanks for sharing.

Now all you need is a good front bumper and a winch, Lloyd. Keep the pics coming.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I still need to do something on the front, a stinger prolly. I might dove nose it a bit too.

Looks like those longer springs gave her a little for flex...Nice!

I will be doing rears up front with a leaf added, two inch axle move and maybe about a half inch raise. I'm sitting at 3 up front and 2 rear of lift and like it right there.

Got rid of my double shackle setup after having them unload and bind up yesterday.

Built some new ones 10" eye to eye (still have to cut off the excess.) But am getting perfect flex now.

002-185.jpg

003-162.jpg

004-142.jpg

Back