My new project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCNitro said:
ImBroken, get that stock clod back and we can get you set up. I am already trying to decide on a paintjob for the Rubicon I got at the HPI Challenge for this sucker.

Got it... Lets go crawlin.... lol This will be a FUN project, I can tell...

clod2.gif

clod1.gif

Lets go Zandor... lol

Your going to turn that into a craweler....no way. Have Fun!

PiErow said:
Your going to turn that into a craweler....no way. Have Fun!

YES I AM... I'm hoping, it will soon look like this....

razor1.gif

NC I have a question. Where around here are you going to find rocks big enough to use this new toy? Just wondering.

jcchase

jcchase said:
NC I have a question. Where around here are you going to find rocks big enough to use this new toy? Just wondering.

jcchase

LMAO! So you don't post for weeks, then you wanna bust my balls huh? LOL. Yeah, not much in the way of rocks here, but I have scoped out highland hammock park, and theres some great trails with fairly large downed trees and obstacles thanks to all the hurricanes, it looks like it could be a lot of fun there.

Hey Nc if you want I can send you some rocks directly from the great Colorado Rocky Mountains just pay shipping LMAO!

My internet connection was down for 2 1/2 weeks and just got it back yesterday. thats why it took so long to bust your balls!! :jk: I got a new toy last month. A used Hyper 7. Dirty but as far as I can tell in great shape. I'll probably never buy another NIB RC.

jcchase

JESSE G said:
Hey Nc if you want I can send you some rocks directly from the great Colorado Rocky Mountains just pay shipping LMAO!

Cmon man, I picked up the shipping for your chassis, that's the least you could do., lol.

jcchase said:
I got a new toy last month. A used Hyper 7. Dirty but as far as I can tell in great shape.

I picked one up myself recently, a Hyper 7 PCR Pro. I have been completely rebuilding it, refilling the diffs, and shocks, replacing any bad parts, and missing screws, just getting it ready for our new track.

Ok guys I bought the gecko11 chassie tonite so leTTTssss getttt readddyy tooo rummmbllllleee

I need axels...

gecko11

I have a PTI MMT rock crawler, with a novak ss gp3700 6 cell pack, 645 servo, and carbonfiber servo mount... anyone interested. PM