My new FG Monster Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good Woodie . I almost like running my Baja more than my nitro's . Dont need to carry a glow igniter with you . Dont have to worry about temps too much .

O wow monkey that is one of the sickest track's i have ever seen. I wish i lived close to something that big. But Woody we definatly need a vid of that beast bashing. LOL

Bryson

Video? I don't have a video camera so which of you are going to send me theirs?

I'm bringing mine to the race this weekend, so should you happen to stop by, I'll let you take video of me running it!

The MCD's are heavier and of course 4WD thus making one heck of a pulling machine. I just wasn't up to spending $1,500 - $1,600 for a truck w/o engine, pipe, or any electronics.

For my backyard bashing the FG should do just fine - though I am like most of you... still a part of me wants a 4WD! :D

Video? I don't have a video camera so which of you are going to send me theirs? :)
-Michael

That's a big hike in price for 4wd! I didn't realize that. From what I see in vids, they get around just fine with 2wd. Some even pull wheelies. That two speed on their site would be tempting though...

Hey Woodie welcome to the FG club. I haven't had the time to run my Monster Beetle for over a year, I often toy with the thought of selling it but I do love it when I have time to use it. Enjoy the new ride.

Ryhton

Ryhton,

You could always give me your beetle :D

Here's a few more pictures of this beast...now fitted with a DDM tuned pipe. Went from sounding like a small weed eater to a chainsaw. :ale:

ddm-pipe2.jpg

ddm-pipe3.jpg

-Michael

So what did you paint that lid with, a brush? :D

Man a real fire lid woulda looked sweeeeet on that big monster!

anyway congrats on the new toy man!

I dunno what the deal is, this was by far the worst paint job I've ever done. It's already starting to flake off and all kinds of crap. I even washed the body before I painted.

A real fire lid would look hella sweet on this truck and I plan on sending you one, but I wasn't about to get a real fire body to bash on that's why I did this quick job.

-Michael

Looking good Woody.....that pipe make it look mean....Ill bet the sound and punch improvements are worth it.......

Back