My latest Editions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lessen said:
thanks Stretch. It sounds like my batt. is pretty much on it's last leg. I've been cycling it but I think it's life is about up. Thanks for the info!

Hey, what do you have goin with your M18? I REALLY want one of those with a mamba... maybe somethin to hint for around Christmas. :D Anyways, have you heard what kinda top speeds they are capable of all hooked up?

It's finished but I have not had enough time to completely dial it in. You can acheive high speeds but controllabilty becomes an issue unless you can find a very flat area for testng. I have no idea how fast mine will go but it is very quick and very fast.

It has the XGT Daytona carbon chassis
Hitec mg servo
Hitec mini rx
XRay ball diffs
8000 Mamba/esc
3s Apogee lipo
Foams
More.

Send me your email Lessen and I'll forward a dozen pics to you.

akmadmaxx,
Bishop has great prices on their Castle products. I've linked their videos of a bl Mini T several months back in the video forum.

yep! battery was toast! I picked up a new 7.2 pack today. Good thing I changed the pinion from an 8 to a 13 cuz this thing is insanely quick in my living room, LOL! I got my foams on now but I'm sure this thing will wheelie no problem with the standard tires.

your M18 looks nice Greg, I can't wait to get one someday!

Keep the info coming guys.
I'm going to work on my little mini-t. Been laying on the bench for sometime. The stock connectors are fried. Have some deans, but haven't put them on. Just has a trinity with 7.2v battery. Ordered some tires today.

I don't notice that many posting on the little cars. Maybe my vision is bad from the nitro fog? I like my little mini-t and thinking about buying the rc18.

Nice looking cars, good luck with em. Keep us posted.

Good show

For bashing the 6800 and 8000KV Mamba monsters are sick,I am now addicted to brushless power.You point in the right direction,gently accelerate,bam gone.

Scary power

Back