My airplane.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i couldn't resist after i saw those SPAD planes !! So i had to make one.Its almost complete, I just have to make the wing and install the radio gear.By the way its a glider not a Nitro or Electric !These are the plans to make the one i'm making. Its been going very smooth , But now i know how Eddy feels !! I gashed my finger with my hobby knife while cutting..It hurt quite abit.well I'll keep you all updated and i'll send in some pics soon.

~Tiny_maxx~

Did it look like this?

stiches.jpg

HOLY----No its just like 1cm long doesn't need stiches like that one !!!! SHEESH !!!!

I'll get some pics of my plane next week or so..I have to make a wing jig so i can make my wing tomorow so i'll be a bit busy...

My dad's currently making a spad plane...he says he'll be done in like 2 weeks. I haven't started my plane yet. I'll probably make it sometime within a month...i'm lazy

Been flying pattern aerobatics with my plane. Gonna compete this year. First contest is in a month.

Good luck on yer plane...you should drop a .40 in the plane

Man these things look COOL ! i'm done the building process.I now have to get the radio equipment.I'll get some pics of it either Monday or Tuesday night.The wing jig works really good.Man the wings take the most time out of these planes.
~stats~
Wingspan-48"
Total length-36"
weight-Unknown right now

well i'll get all the stats and reviews on this plane soon....
After i make that First Flight.....:banana:

Well this thing does fly !! In a slow wind this thing wanted to get out of my hand...I'm looking around at the LHS's for a 2 channel radio.Then this thing will be complete.I'll get more reviews when this thing flys for good...:coffee:

You know, if you're ever gonna have a 4-channel airplane, you might as well get a 4-channel radio

Back