Sold / Found Mugen MBX4XR For Sale:

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline Racer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello, Well its been a few years since I've actively been into this hobby and unfortantly its come time to sell my buggy that I once put alot of hard work and alot of money into. I'm willing to sell the buggy as a whole for $350 shipped. This is coming with alot of top of the line gear and its a very nice reliable running buggy that has minimum use on.

This was originally a kit, so I put on all of this.

Modifications:

-OFNA Hyper 21 8 Port engine with a little over a gallon on it (ARO is in there)
-JR XR2 FM radio system
-Top of the line (at the time, $124.99) Airtronics 94359 Steering servo. High torque and speed
-Hitec HS-645MG Throttle servo with Dynamite linkage kit. High Torque
-Venom NIMH racing pack
-Hardcore racing front and rear shock towers along with front brace (all titanium)
-Mugen Racing Big bore shocks
-Brand new front left assembly
-Brand new rear diff case, wing harness (Almost complete rear end)
-Dynamite Big Fuel Filter
-Dynamite .21 torque racing exhaust
-OFNA Truestart starter box with power panel installed. (Comes with gel cell and charger) ***********NEEDS NEW STARTER MOTOR.***********
-3 Complete sets of tires
-Proline Crimefighters 98% tread left
-Step Pins with alot of tread left
-Then the third pair are old storm rims that I used for street driving. Good tire for the street.

MISC. Parts

-ALOT of body mounts
-Aluminum Chassis Braces x4
-Brand new control arms front and upper, Missing one left front because its on the buggy
-3 Packs of differental O Rings
-Brand new Motorsavers airfilter with extra foam element (In Pack)
-Used but in good condition fuel tank (Stripped fuel filter hole)
-New exhaust manifold pipe (Stock hyper 21 8 port)
-2 Used but in good condition OFNA Torson differentals (Race diffs!)
-Wing mounts with aluminum insert
-LOTTTS of misc. screws/ bolts.
-2 Drive Yokes.

Now The buggy comes with two bodies as well, One of them is not in the best of shape (Missing nose) but they both work fine!! I've included many pictures below for your viewing, Please understand that I put alot of time and money into this buggy and its a race buggy, not a bash buggy, But of course it can be bashed.... Its just not made for that really. This buggy has been sitting for a year so it will need a new glow plug and a fresh tune up with new fuel but what you see is what you get, everything will come with the buggy and it is ready to run. Thank you very much for looking at my For Sale ad. Please PM me with any questions,

P.S. I will fully clean the buggy and parts before shipping! Also THE TOOLBOX DOES NOT COME IN THE AUCTION, NOR DOES THE PLASTIC CONTAINER THE SCREWS AND PARTS ARE IN I'll be happy to zip lock baggy them though. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• mugen.jpg
    mugen.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 96
  • mugen 1.jpg
    mugen 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 85
  • mugen 2.jpg
    mugen 2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 112
  • mugen 3.jpg
    mugen 3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 117
I'll take that radio off your hands.

How much are you willing to pay?

TTT, Send some offers. I'm negotiable on the price. I would sell for 300 but the shipping nowadays is so expensive. I live in Houston Texas and i'd be willing to meet someone local as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back