MSHA today is killing me!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I don’t think I can drink anymore coffee and soda. My eyes 👀 so damn heavy ehhhh I hate this crap!!!!

"Another day in the mines"!
And your post is an oxymoron......HSHA is there to save you! After they get paid that is. 😆 I've found those people are good at pushing paper and making rules that don't work in the actual workplace.

"Another day in the mines"!
And your post is an oxymoron......HSHA is there to save you! After they get paid that is. 😆 I've found those people are good at pushing paper and making rules that don't work in the actual workplace.
Very true. And it’s MSHA lol
They would have a hay day with me for one shift knowing and seeing what I have to do to get jobs done.

Very true. And it’s MSHA lol
They would have a hay day with me for one shift knowing and seeing what I have to do to get jobs done.
Lol..typing with thumbs! Gotta do what ya gotta do. They're always crying about us getting out of trucks without a helmet. Like getting hit by a loader is going to have a great outcome helmet or not.

Lol..typing with thumbs! Gotta do what ya gotta do. They're always crying about us getting out of trucks without a helmet. Like getting hit by a loader is going to have a great outcome helmet or not.
What mine you work at?? I’m mechanic in the Morenci mine.

Back