Mmp sct esc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornholio

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I recently received a new ESC after sending in my old one that fried. After installation the ESC doesn't want to calibrate. So at the moment my transmitter wheel is controlling the throttle and the trigger controls the steering. I have the castle link system so I reset the settings back to default, but that doesn't seem to have any affect. Castle is only open M-F, so no luck there. Any ideas?

I don't see how the esc could cause this as it has no control over the steering. Either your rx is screwed or you have the esc plugged into the steering chanel and the steering servo plugged into the throttle channel of the rx.

That's what you have.

Yup, it's officially confirmed that i'm an IDIOT! It's not surprising though, damn girfriend kept me up ALL night! It's funny how something so small can just drive you nuts!. Thanks guys!

We have all been there bro and that's why we're here! It's ok to look like an idiot in front of us, what happens here stays here......unless I meet up with people that know you :D

Last edited:
Left the door open on that one LMFAO!!!!

Back