Mini T!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoRnKiD

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
yep I got one no problems yet got that a charger and a battery for it so I got a nice new charger. Whats funny about it is I went in there for a clutch spring and walked out with a whole new car. I ll get some pics ASAP well as soon as my camera stops being a little punk @$$ about loading pictures.

Let me know what you think of it. I have been resisting the purchase of one of these for a while now but it looks like a lot of fun man. Just something about the cleanness and quietness of electric I guess.

Well lets see here I love it I love it and ohh ya I LOVE IT!! this thing rocks. I have only 1 complaint with it. The place were the batt goes under the recever and ESC well that one body pin holding it down is a pain in the butt to get out. The rest of it is awsome A+ Team Losi put out a great car. But If you are going to buy on get a battery pack for it I did and a batter with the connectors I think you would be going thru AA's pretty fast.

But plain and simple I love it no problems I've jumped it without any problems ran it into thing full thorttle on accident nothing breaking so ya I would get one.

This could be in the 1/18 thread. Congrats on the purchase KK, I love mine!

aww the power of a mod!! What batteries are you running with it KK? If you are running AA's then get a 7.2v pack and watch the stock motor come alive!

this is the batt iam running
396oric1320.jpg

This thing sure is fun doing wheelies on carpet and peeling out on my garage floor. The only damage that its seen is I've poped the right front ball cup of and thats it and I've bashed it pretty hard.

What motor are you running humboldt?

Last edited:
Iam in DEEP trouble I think I stripped out the servo that comes with the T I did a wheelie and came down and it hasent stered since and it makes this REALLY loud like crunching clicking and a high pitch electrical noise what should I do.... Do I need a new servo or should I tighten something.

Call Losi, but without seeing it, it sounds like you crunched the pastic gears inside. I have my servo apart but it works fine. I will send it to you KK if you pay me like $4 for shipping since I will send it priority, just trying to help you out.

Well I took it apart and the gears are fine I think maybe I just loosend one up and of course when I took it apart all the gears went everywere can you show me a pic of the insinde of you servo humboldt like with all the gears intact iam hopeing that just a gear got loose hopefully.:censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm 38 yrs old and still getting presents from Santa, which is pretty cool considering the one I got this morning was a mini T. I also got a battery pack for it, but have been running AA because my charger takes so long to charge. I just couldn't wait that long. It's great. My kids get mad at me because I keep running over there Xmods. This thing is a blast to drive and jump. I just need a mod motor for it. Anybody know what the best one is? I want speed, speed, and more speed. Somebody hep me. What do I get?:whhooo: :whhooo: :whhooo:

lol I know how you feel humbold thanks for the offer man but I think ill get a new one at my LHS if they have them if they dont ill have to buy it from you.

ANyone know if the Trinity motor is available yet for the mini?

Back