Mini b It won’t die

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
Went out n bashed on the mini b like concrete skate park like I full on bashed it like it was a 1/10th short course and couldn’t kill it didn’t break anything a few scratches but that’s it damn I love this thing n no upgrades just the paint…. The firs 3 are how it landed off its 1st jump standing straight up 😁😊

IMG_0477.jpeg

IMG_0476.jpeg

IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0474.jpeg

IMG_0473.jpeg

IMG_0472.jpeg

IMG_0471.jpeg

Yep. My mini b is a good outdoor basher. Bashed it outside like 3 times before. I lost one if the shock retainers and the chassis scratched up but over all its nice. I actually broke more parts at the track than outside at home lol.
I was running the stock tires when I bashed it. They turned into slicks. Next time I bash it I will add tire compound and it should get more traction on the street. My local track just added a mini b class so I need to get mine back together and working.

Actually if I could get some better electronics especially servo and tires and practice I wouldn’t mind trying my hand at racing him he’s a quick little bugger as is a few upgrades and I bet he’d fly

Went out n bashed on the mini b like concrete skate park like I full on bashed it like it was a 1/10th short course and couldn’t kill it didn’t break anything a few scratches but that’s it damn I love this thing n no upgrades just the paint…. The firs 3 are how it landed off its 1st jump standing straight up 😁😊

View attachment 163523

View attachment 163524

View attachment 163525

View attachment 163526

View attachment 163527

View attachment 163528

View attachment 163529
Stitch is a pretty good driver!

Stitch is a pretty good driver!
I never even caught the Stitch decal lol. Love that movie 😁

The Mini B is on my wishlist. I have a 1/18 Dromida DB 4.18 that is a lot of fun to torture. The brushless upgrade made it crazy fast, and some of the stuff it shouldn't survive it just shrugs it off and keeps going.

I never even caught the Stitch decal lol. Love that movie 😁

The Mini B is on my wishlist. I have a 1/18 Dromida DB 4.18 that is a lot of fun to torture. The brushless upgrade made it crazy fast, and some of the stuff it shouldn't survive it just shrugs it off and keeps going.
Omg I love stitch i have stitch everything including tattoos… I have 2 atustic boys that are Irish twins n this is thin this is their badness levels it’s unusually high someone their size lol but no seriously all jokes aside i swear they are stitch in disguise 🥸

image.jpg

It is.Any losi mini is good. Jrx2, JrxT (limited), mini 8ight, mini t 1.0, and i think theres alot more.
I wonder if I should get a whole bunch of those Losi limited editions to sell in a few years; kind of like what I did with one of my Lego sets worth over $500 now.
That’s my next mini I have decided originally I didn’t want anymore minis after the fire but now I’m so glad I did
What if you get latrax or Traxxas 1/16 models? I’ll probably be getting a 1/16 E-Revo VXL soon, but I think everyone should own a 1/10 SCT at one point.

I wonder if I should get a whole bunch of those Losi limited editions to sell in a few years; kind of like what I did with one of my Lego sets worth over $500 now.

What if you get latrax or Traxxas 1/16 models? I’ll probably be getting a 1/16 E-Revo VXL soon, but I think everyone should own a 1/10 SCT at one point.
Which Lego set… hmmm I’d get em all just to have a “mini-army” 😆

Back