Magic Wheel Problem!!please Read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozea

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i just finnished putting the new parts in the magic wheel i broke. so i go to start it and it starts, then when i accelerate it doesent move. i use the brake, nothing happens other than lower the rpm. then if i lift up the truck the wheels finnally turn. ONLY there turning backwards. and it slowly revs up on its own until it stalls. what could be my problem?

oh and whgen i try to push the truck the wheels dont move its like there locked.

did u bust a bulkhead if so it sounds like a diff is in backwards

When you turn your front wheels forwards do your rear ones go backwards or forwards also ?? If they go the oposite direction then one of your difs is on backwards (happened to me once:doh: )

ya the diff was upside down. oh well now i have another problem from trying to o up a really steep hill, spur gear...-stripped.

OOOOH the fun of learning the hard way. I've done some big mistakes with dirt bikes (I'm a former bike/ATV/snowmobile mechanic) and made some expensive mistakes sometimes. I'm sticking with plastic gears, my neighbour tells me he rather not have a steel/aluminum one go off and destroy something in between.