///M3 lid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Heres a lid I painted that I got from GreenWing. The paint pen I used must have been old or something and worked like poop, so that explains some of the messups on the outline. I wanted to try to get a "cartoony" look, but this was the best I could come up with. Other than the outline being blobby in some spots, I'm pretty happy with it. My $9 ebay single action pashce air brush is gettin quite a workout..lol

100_0163.jpg

100_0164.jpg

I think you captured that effect perfectly man. I don't particularly care for the silver but it's really cool overall. :thumbup:

That bad pen worked perfectly for the comic book look.

I dont know what your talking about 4u2nv! I love that new lid. Did you come up with that design/colors yourself??

micro07 said:
wat colors did u use???

And you paint bodies????

4U2nv don't sell yourself short man that thing looks good.....not the scheme I'd do but it ain't my car is it?....I need to paint some bods now.....damn that looks like it can addictive though....

i meant wat r the names cause those r cool colors

The colors I used were all faskolor..
FasFlourescent Blue
FasFlourescent Yellow
FasPearl Key Lime
Faspearl Silver

Thanks for the compliments guys. I got the idea from a old Nitro Rc magazine. I changed the colors and tried to add the cartoony look to it, but thats what gave me the idea. Thanks again for the compliments!

Looks good. Before I read your opening post, I said to myself that it looks like a comic book type paint. I think u achieved the look you wanted. Nice job!

Team 17 said:
Looks good. Before I read your opening post, I said to myself that it looks like a comic book type paint. I think u achieved the look you wanted. Nice job!

haha, LOL

Back