Lst Owners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO LST's SUCK!!! lol they are to damn heavy to race and to slow!!!And To BIG to race!!And i know that Mach Is a complete JOKE!Also the crappy starter is a joke like the old Cheesy Start!lmao!Also parts would be a pain to get!!Also if u wanna race a LST i would reccomend getting a SUT a SUT weighs at 9.6LBS with a .26 And hauls ass!!Well Bye!

**ZillaOwnerHb** said:
LST's SUCK!!!
Yea, Yea, whatever you probably don't have one, Zilla. Before you do any of your :censored: comments, go and buy one first!!!

Last edited:
RCenSonar said:
:cheers:

I have the new Lst! For the most pars it is a good truck. i do not have much to base it on, it is my first truck. But i have a firend that has beed in top the nitro cars/trucks for a few years.

I have had some motor problems. after my first gallon of gas, it would not idel, come to find out my sliper springs broke. so i had to stop playing for a wile and go to Ohio and get new ones.

I also have to fix my alxe shaft. one of the outer shafts broke, i am going to call losi and see what they will do for me.

Can any one give me some tips on my motor??

:smoke:

Good luck contacting Losi and them replying back I had the same problem with mine and they never cantacted me back so I had to order my parts from my local HS, because we are talking a 600.00 RC car not a 300 and have it on the shelf waiting for losi poor costumer support is not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy man if you don't like it than don't get one! It is true that the LST has some problems most of which I have not expierenced but it is a brand new design and I am sure Losi will fix there mistakes with it. I bought mine really early maybe to early but I just had to have this truck. I would recommend that if anyone wants this truck to just wait a little while and the problems will get worked out. If you dont like the shaft starter it's not that hard or expensive to put a pull start on it, and the Mach .26 has been just fine for me. The LST can be a good racer but of course a truggy would be closer to race ready out of the box and faster on most tracks stock but they are not a true monster truck.

I had a shot carby on mine as well as primer on the fuel tank. Primer was sticking and not releasing back upto the top. Carby had issues. Idle screw was entirely screwed in and idle wouldn't increase. Got a new carby today. Trucks had 10 tanks through it and a few tanks ago I set the mixtures correctly. Took the truck out today and am thrilled with it now. Best R/C Car I've ever bought.

Idles perfectly and the .26 has stacks of power!

I have had my Losi for a month and a half now....running pretty good. Need to tune it a little more, never had a truck before so this is all new to me. So far it has been pretty smooth, but I am sure I will bust something sooner or later! As far as the steering, no problem, there is so much torque that you end of sliding it around corners. Would like to hear more about the shaft issues, haven't had any yet but would like to know what to look for.

Still no respond from LOSI and costumer service is the number 1 source of any company, I end up ordering the parts and replacing them, The LST has a lot of potential but Losi has no costumer service.

Coolio said:
Would like to hear more about the shaft issues, haven't had any yet but would like to know what to look for.

The axles and CVD's seem to be one of the weak points on the LST, MIP is putting a kit out that should help with those issues. People are also having diff cases break on them which you can prevent by getting some aluminum ones from horizon hobby for $12. I have not had these problems yet with my LST but I also have not been that hard on it.

Last edited:
Lucky you. Because if you do have problems do not count on the Losi costumer support, they will ignore your cry for help, thats my expirience with them, thats why this is my first LOSI product and my LAST.and if any one will like to trade for a revo let me know

I have not had to call Losi as of yet but have had problems getting through to other company's so I know how you feel, it seems some people can get through to them and some cannot. I am not gonna give up on this truck though, I think the LST can be a great truck just a few things that need to be worked out with it.

I gave up from now on it will just stay on my shelf in my garage till I can make a trade for a REVO or a GS SUT

Sorry you had such bad luck with yours warmongoose. I posted back to your other thread. My dad and I have both had great customer service when we called them about replacement parts.

I've had a couple parts break on my LST. Called up LOSI and they had parts in the mail that day. Twice I have had to call them and both times I have had new parts within a few days. It doesn't get any better than that. I even sent my broken parts back in for them to look at.

I'm really thinking of buying one of these trucks i understand they have good top end speed but with two servers for steering may drain the batteries

They do drain the batteries a bit more than a normal truck, deffinately get an rx pack if you plan on getting this truck as you will be going through alkalines like crazy if you use them.

Yep, get a rx pack. Alkalines last about two-three tanks and they're gone. I picked up one of the revo rx pack and chargers off of ebay and Its wonderful. charges in an hour and so far, I've gotten tired of playing before it's dead. As far as durability, It's been plenty tough for me. Then again, I dont just slam it into trees and obstacles to see if it will break.

The Lst Is Unbelievable
Ihave The Hump Pack Under The Tank 1500and The 5 Cell 1500 Underneath No Prob Whatsoever

Back