Loud exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cameron

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Talk to Robin from Extreme RC Mods....He can make you one that will not only boost your engines power output from what i understand they are loud as hell too :)

I have been really tempted by those exhausts but their a bit expensive imo, although i do like the idea of custom laser etching :)

I have 3 of them, and they are the loudest thing on the planet lol. Pants will be shat when you first fire it up and hear it. BUT - the main thing is the performance increase across the board. :)

The other thing that was bothering me with the ERCM exhaust is that I already run a tuned pipe so how much of an improvement would I get from swapping it with one of the ERCM exhausts, performance as well as sound wise.

Also, anyone who owns one, do you live in the UK and if so how much would it cost to get it posted to the UK, that's the other thing that i am worried about

I will guarantee a substantial increase in performance and sound over the pipe you are using, and shipping is $15 to the UK with a 1-2 week wait for delivery.

If you want the loudest pipe, the end bleed is the one for you, I can also do a custom 90* bend on the stinger so no exhaust deflector is required.

Edmonton to Red Deer

I will guarantee a substantial increase in performance and sound over the pipe you are using, and shipping is $15 to the UK with a 1-2 week wait for delivery.

If you want the loudest pipe, the end bleed is the one for you, I can also do a custom 90* bend on the stinger so no exhaust deflector is required.

Hi Extreme RC Mods,
It's nice to know you are only an long arrows fling, from me in Edmonton...
Funny, how small this planet has become, thanks to modern convenience like our computers...

Chas

Yep, your only an hour away, we should go bashing some time, got some great pits by Lacombe.

Very Cool!

Yep, your only an hour away, we should go bashing some time, got some great pits by Lacombe.

Hi,
Yup, sounds like a great plan, let's set up something for this spring/summer.
I'll hopefully be spending more time with my RC helicopters and quads by then, but my Savage X 4.6 will always be ready willing and able to take a beating and come back purring like a lion...

It's awesome to have other enthusiasts so close by.
And you know, Edmonton has plenty of great areas to run as well.
I was just thinking of taking a trip into Rainbow Valley, near the ski areas.
Off season would be insane fun anywhere near there.
Rabbit Hill ski area has a mountain bike trail that will have some appealing RC terrain as well.

Chas

Get an HPI ribbed pipe. Adds low end torque and is so stinking loud it will make your ears ring.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFPZ2&P=7

Can probably be found on ebay fairly cheap. I liked the power it added to my OS21RG back in the day, but the noise was just awful. I compromised and got the HPI polished tuned pipe.

Although, it has the pressure nipple on the top and stinger on the bottom. For a buggy, the pressure nipple is usually on a 90 in regards to the stinger. I made it work on my old HB lightning buggy when I had it though.
2005-0605-HBBuggyHPIRibbedPipe.jpg