Lost in an AX24 build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the new motor/trans and brass skid plate in tonight, pulled the front axle. Stopped there for today. I can leave this one apart, I have more patience then my son 😂

FA7EFB29-E3BB-42BB-94BA-FDA1F17FFDC0.jpeg

Got the front done

Pffft! You're biased!

But yeah, cool looking truck! I gotta get one.

These are a lot of fun to do, i definitely want to do some more of them. Got the daughters bronco to do eventually.

I started to do a little fitting of the super duty body I got for it, but had to get some other stuff done around the house. Hope to get it fitted this week though

Cool. Can't wait to see that one finished. I was looking at that body on ebay. Can you get me a pic of the underside of it?

Thanks. That's what I figured. It is a takeoff body from a toy. They're probably making a killing off them 😄

That makes sense now after you mention it lol. I’m really interested in getting to the body and paint side of the hobby, but I need to get a better set up work space first.

That makes sense now after you mention it lol. I’m really interested in getting to the body and paint side of the hobby, but I need to get a better set up work space first.
I enjoy painting bidies, and I also hate it. The painting part is fun. But being a bit OCD, I tend to frustrate the crap out if myself with the masking part of it. This was a royal pain to mask off the trim and bumpers.
20211225_092802.jpg

20211225_092841.jpg
20211225_092848.jpg

I’ve seen the mustang body come up in the pics on the main page, that is awesome 😍
Probably the last full paint job I will do. Getting too hard to mess with it these days.