Losi Mini B question...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD546

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
There will be a new indoor carpet track opening soon in my area that will be running a Mini class. I have a Mini T but want to convert it to a Mini B. Is that possible?

Yea it's doable. Idk what all parts are needed. But I'm pretty sure there is a YouTube video somewhere that someone converted aT into a B.

I think you need a mini b chassis and side rails, shock towers, springs, wheels/tires, body, wing, Battery strap, and some other things. Idk it's late at night I can't think that much 🤣

After watching a few videos, the total amazon cart was $85. I like the Mini B but I'm over it. I got it as payment for getting a few other trucks running for a guy and his kid so as it sits, I have little to no money into it. Plus there is a new indoor track about to open up and I'm going to need a buggy. I'm a cheap bastard! Lol...

From what he said, if it were me, I'd just save up and buy a new B.

Losi / TLR parts. Yea they overprice them.

I just got aluminum rear pivots for my Mini B from Losi (not the TLR ones) 19 bucks. The OEM plastic ones are 8 bucks. 19 bucks for 2 aluminum pieces. Its crazy. I really don''t run my Mini B anymore. I ideally only use it in my basement as the carpet track closed up. I need a full rebuild (it feels like) on that car.

What is your new indoor track? like what surface? what classes do they mainly run?

Back