Losi LST XXL, Traxxas Revo 3.3 or HPI Savage XL?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon with the parts I have on my wish list I will end up having one fully upgraded XXL and one basic XXL :D

EDIT:
Is this the right New Era Roll Bar for the XXL? LINK

EDIT#2
Will this GPM engine brace fit on XXL as well? LINK

Last edited:
That is the correct roll bar. Not sure about the brace, but it should fit all of the LST trucks.

As far as your bearings here is a list of ones you need here goto fast eddies website for bearings.
can't be found. Mind sharing the link?

The chassis brace is the same for all the models. and Schroemode is right the stock one breaks very easily.

Well, I have not busted a stock one yet, but I did just order 2 GPM braces just in case.

Thanks mudslinger33 and greywolf74

Another question, I still got some glow plug starters laying but I'm not sure if the size for the glow plug on this XXL is the same as Kyosho 1/10 touring cars?

Trying to save money where I can, this hop-ups is killing me, lol!

OT, are you the greywolf74 on youtube?

I've broken 2 of 4 stock chassis braces.....If I break anymore I'm buying GPMs or Dynamite ones

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I have a RC youtube channel yes. and as far as I know all 1/10 and 1/8 scale glow plugs use the same chargers

@greywolf74
Cool! I like how fast your LST2 E accelerates. Only thing noticed on electric trucks they tend to wheelie when you try to accelerate faster, is there a way to prevent this while doing some quick acceleration?

@MudSlinger33
Same here. Tried searching all over the net for Dynamite chassis brace but to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well one thing that I'm doing is going up from a 29T pinion to a 34T. That will give me more top end and a little less bottom end torque. Other than that I would say let up on the throttle a little :) I was making it wheelie on purpose for teh video.....although it wasn't hard :)

Got it!

Just wanna share in case someone is looking for GPM chassis brace (engine brace), rcmart has one at a very low price LINK

Is there any better battery pack than Dynamite Speedpack for XXL? Also how to identify which connector is right for XXL?

Please suggest a good tire glue as well

Thanks

Last edited:
I can't speak to non stock RX packs...I just use 4 or 5 of the stock ones.

As for the connector, the stock connector is called a JST connector. (see the pic I put together at the bottom to see the connector)

For tire glue, I find regular Superglue to be the strongest and fastest setting glue to use.

381069_421321754581644_1957161650_n.jpg

@greywolf74

Thank you so much! You saved me from a lot of mess (was ready to purchase the battery pack for electric :shy: before your recent post).

I'm not very familiar with battery packs (my old 1/10 on road uses AA's) :)

Is my the Futaba S9402 servos enough to replace the XXL steering servos? S9402 specs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back