Losi 8ight 2.0 came in today !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCMINIS

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For an rtr this thing is awesome,the starter box dosent seem to be the best quality but it works.Love the specktrum radio,I would get some pics but my camera battery died I will try tomorrow.......Going racing this weekend can't wait.

JC

Please do get some pics, and maybe a vid? I am not a huge buggy fan, but I am a HUGE Losi fan and would get an 8ight if the buggy bug bit.

Don't ever drive one then RC Addict, buggies/truggies are more addictive than crack!
Nothing compares for speed, durabilty and handling.
Enjoy the new ride JC, the 8 is a good performer. Don't let the spin start fool you, it WILL hurt you if you are not ready for it.

Last edited:
Don't ever drive one then RC Addict, buggies/truggies are more addictive than crack!
Nothing compares for speed, durabilty and handling.
Enjoy the new ride JC, the 8 is a good performer. Don't let the spin start fool you, it WILL hurt you if you are not ready for it.

Not sure what you mean on the spin start ? It came with a starter box,which after I have the motor broken in makes starting easy as pie,push the glow plug starter down on the plug and vvaarooom its running,sweet....I have a 10th scale nitro and like it but the 8th scale is awesome.
Here is a crappy cell pic.

losi8ight20.jpg

JC

Sorry i assumed they still came with the spin start wand. They'll break your wrist if you're not careful!

Sorry i assumed they still came with the spin start wand. They'll break your wrist if you're not careful!

No problem, I would like to have one of those as well for when I'm at my track and I stall it or crash big way on the other side from where my start box is....

i put a spin start on my losi eight and took it off. The one way berring would always go out, and your right scrogg it will rip your rist in two

That's awesome. Good luck in racing. If I'd ever get a buggy, this would be my choice. It looks like a good contender, and in my opinion, it looks awesome.